Who are these BO2 players that want to nerf everything?

#1Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/2/2012 5:54:54 AM
What exaxtly happens to you guys that makes you think "OMG! this is OP needs nerfin".. I've read on this board nerf shotguns (LOL) and remove tac insert because only boosters use it (pfft) c4 needs nerf (ROFL) nerf Scar H damage but increase accuracy -_- sigh... its like some of you guys never played a shooter before.
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/2/2012 5:56:09 AM
Whiners.
Message boards are always full of them.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#3Generalk121Posted 12/2/2012 5:58:38 AM
13: Provisional (4)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 3 topics, 30 messages per day (15 per hour)

Cute.
---
---
Call someone a Woman = Trolling. Never change Mods. ~GT = Faint DVS~
#4StonedwolfedPosted 12/2/2012 5:58:42 AM
They're the same clowns who thought Kill Streaks, Stopping Power, the UMP, or Commando were OP in MW2.

MW2 is better off without them. Welcome to the hell that is the BO2 message boards.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#5W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 12/2/2012 5:59:33 AM
Well you can thank the makers of the game for listening to all the whiners. My question is this why change it make them learn how to work around it instead.
---
Follum follum!
#6KILLSTREAKPosted 12/2/2012 6:01:25 AM
I call them the "fun police"
#7DutchZombiePosted 12/2/2012 6:09:00 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
They're the same clowns who thought Kill Streaks, Stopping Power, the UMP, or Commando were OP in MW2.

MW2 is better off without them. Welcome to the hell that is the BO2 message boards.

^That. The internet doesn't know how to design games and they should stop pretending, because it's clearly not working.
#8TeRry_OrweLLPosted 12/2/2012 6:29:55 AM
Commando? Not OP? It sure got me some easy nukes with little effort.
#9StonedwolfedPosted 12/2/2012 8:57:01 AM
TeRry_OrweLL posted...
Commando? Not OP? It sure got me some easy nukes with little effort.

Against a booster, perhaps. You did not get a 25 kills with a knife in MW2 with no effort, or you had the lamest lobby ever. Commando has direct counters: Ninja, even better Sit Rep Pro, and Claymores. And that's before you take into account most weapons having two-shot kills, shotguns as secondaries, or explosives.

Moreover, in the three years I've been playing I've never seen a MLC runner get a nuke.

I'm not doubting you - wait a minute, yes I am.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#10wishiknew1234Posted 12/2/2012 9:27:26 AM
I think they should nerf everything make it even. Everything should have same rate of fire same acc same damage same recoil. I mean everything should be the same that way a sniper and a shot guy has same bullet pattern.

Lol if these whiners have there ways this is what would become of the game i think things are fine yea i get mad every time i get killed by the same person useing the same SMG with laser sight but its the game i just take out my shotty and take care of them.