Camping is NOT dead in BO2!

#31Linctagon7Posted 12/4/2012 8:20:14 AM
I never put effort into video games. Video games are not an aspect of my life, they are a hobby. I put effort into my job, then I come home and want to do a recreational activity. Not a chore or a competition.

The only game I take halfway seriously is Halo because me and my buds play clan games on that. Everything else is not important. I mostly play single player games anyway so this whole "competitive" aspect of games is lost on me.

Good tactic thoug. Put some Trophy Systems in there and nobody will weed you out.
#32DarkFang94Posted 12/4/2012 8:35:10 AM
7/10 troll. Nice job.
---
PSN - darkfang94
#33Crashes86Posted 12/4/2012 8:38:17 AM
Completely agree, this is exactly how I camp verbatim.
#34White_D3vi1Posted 12/4/2012 8:41:41 AM
I like to mentally torture campers. As a reformed camper myself, now a full blown "An Hero" rusher, I will poke my head in one are of their "camp" so they see me, then come around from a completely different direction, black hat the hell out of their stuff, and eventually blow their face off with the Chicom.
#35Crashes86Posted 12/4/2012 8:49:40 AM
White_D3vi1 posted...
I like to mentally torture campers. As a reformed camper myself, now a full blown "An Hero" rusher, I will poke my head in one are of their "camp" so they see me, then come around from a completely different direction, black hat the hell out of their stuff, and eventually blow their face off with the Chicom.

As a Camper, reformed camper, and back to camper again I love players like you. as I re-hack my equipment back to being mine. Then as I jump out the window to come up behind you to deliver a round house shot to the face you've already walked in the camping spot blown up by whatever betty/claymore/shock charge I've re-hacked.
#36Darth_Lanius(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:50:55 PM
Linctagon7 posted...
I never put effort into video games. Video games are not an aspect of my life, they are a hobby. I put effort into my job, then I come home and want to do a recreational activity. Not a chore or a competition.

The only game I take halfway seriously is Halo because me and my buds play clan games on that. Everything else is not important. I mostly play single player games anyway so this whole "competitive" aspect of games is lost on me.

Good tactic thoug. Put some Trophy Systems in there and nobody will weed you out.

If you do not put effort into what you are doing, during your life, then what is the point in doing it to begin with? That is an amount of your life that you are in fact tossing aside for no purpose, other than to waste it. Why not do something constructive then, if all you are going to do is be wasteful. Better yet, if you really are that wasteful, then why not get a part time job, since you have nothing better to do, and do yourself a favor!
#37ShadowUmbreon42Posted 12/4/2012 3:57:05 PM
Darth_Lanius posted...
Firstly, it is possible to do so EFFECTIVELY, even once the enemy is actively using a wave of UAV's. To counter this, and to effective camp an area, you need 3 things:

1. a FULL team of players you know well, that can work together tactically

2. all players to have a microphone to actively call out when they have been killed by the enemy, thus allowing a teammate to cover their zone until they return to the held area.

3. Several areas on opposite ends of the map that are enclosed/isolated with narrow choke points, allowing for a controlled target area. This allows for multiple teammates to hold these sections, should one of you be shot. Small buildings are ideal, especially with a window. However, be mindful of the occasional enemy that will still have a grenade in his inventory, and be ready to move once you hear impact.

Addendum: Be mindful of the horrific spawn system in BO2, and due to Treyarch promoting players who "rush", be mindful of the constant spawn swap, and be ready to relocate to a new area "as a team". Another useful tactic is through the traditional "buddy system". However, working as a team is farm more effective.

Lastly, those who can take these principles seriously, and need a team that can work together, my gamertag will be listed below. That being said however, if you are simply a troll, or wanting to immaturely make a rant against what I have said, that is why I have this wonderful "Block Comms Button"! You can spend all day attempting to get a rise out of me, and I can happily go about my day while you talk to yourself.

"FOR MANDALORE!!!"
-opens fire on enemies with a hail of bullets from the LSAT-

Gamertag: TX TERMINATOR

Wait... You made a topic asking people to party with you in a team of 6 and CAMP and you complain about treyarch making the game beneficial to rushers huh.

This is call of duty black ops 2 not camp ops 2. The fact that you want a whole party to camp is truly pathetic, you can camp if you want but really A WHOLE PARTY? Good luck getting a high spm in this game. You'll need it, and when i shock charge, semtex/ engineer, black hat you don't come *****ing to me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#38Darth_Lanius(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:09:52 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Darth_Lanius posted...
Firstly, it is possible to do so EFFECTIVELY, even once the enemy is actively using a wave of UAV's. To counter this, and to effective camp an area, you need 3 things:

1. a FULL team of players you know well, that can work together tactically

2. all players to have a microphone to actively call out when they have been killed by the enemy, thus allowing a teammate to cover their zone until they return to the held area.

3. Several areas on opposite ends of the map that are enclosed/isolated with narrow choke points, allowing for a controlled target area. This allows for multiple teammates to hold these sections, should one of you be shot. Small buildings are ideal, especially with a window. However, be mindful of the occasional enemy that will still have a grenade in his inventory, and be ready to move once you hear impact.

Addendum: Be mindful of the horrific spawn system in BO2, and due to Treyarch promoting players who "rush", be mindful of the constant spawn swap, and be ready to relocate to a new area "as a team". Another useful tactic is through the traditional "buddy system". However, working as a team is farm more effective.

Lastly, those who can take these principles seriously, and need a team that can work together, my gamertag will be listed below. That being said however, if you are simply a troll, or wanting to immaturely make a rant against what I have said, that is why I have this wonderful "Block Comms Button"! You can spend all day attempting to get a rise out of me, and I can happily go about my day while you talk to yourself.

"FOR MANDALORE!!!"
-opens fire on enemies with a hail of bullets from the LSAT-

Gamertag: TX TERMINATOR

Wait... You made a topic asking people to party with you in a team of 6 and CAMP and you complain about treyarch making the game beneficial to rushers huh.

This is call of duty black ops 2 not camp ops 2. The fact that you want a whole party to camp is truly pathetic, you can camp if you want but really A WHOLE PARTY? Good luck getting a high spm in this game. You'll need it, and when i shock charge, semtex/ engineer, black hat you don't come *****ing to me.

1. Not recruiting, but rather simply posting an offer to any who wish to join us.
2. Score per minute is not the objective of the game, but rather to achieve victory over the opposition. That is what sets TEAM Death Match apart from Free For All.
3. There are many ways around what you have listed, ranging from Tactical Mask, Tac Insert, Flak Jacket, and most important of all: Communication between teammates who will cover each other's zones.

We have been successfully doing it since CoD4, and we have become quite skilled at watching each others zone until he returns to defend his post