if you are going to steal care packages at least have your mic on

#1NinjaDeath911Posted 12/2/2012 7:19:25 AM
I want you to hear me describe to you, what I think of you, things I can't say on here
Then I want the whole team to know you're a care package stealer
#2garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 7:22:41 AM
I'm always in a party so that i don't have to listen to squeaky voice, pimple face, kids. Oh by the way, I don't steal care packages.
#3L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 12/2/2012 7:23:06 AM
stealing a teammates CP should only acceptable if the opposing team are trying to get it,or it`s landed in a hard to reach place.
#4garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 7:24:57 AM
yeah stealing a care package is just jacked up.
#5djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 7:25:05 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
I want you to hear me describe to you, what I think of you, things I can't say on here
so let me get this straight if I have a package drop within inches of me I am not to touch it because it is yours.NEXT time drop it next to you or a area YOU will get to it NOT on other side of the map and think no one will take it because it is yours lol.once again if a package is drop really close to me .I do not care if you dropped it .it is mine .JUST learn to drop those packages nearer to you next time
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#6BOSS52Posted 12/2/2012 7:31:17 AM
You can have your CP's, I stopped stealing them after the first week anyway.

I'll just run up to your CP before you do, and reroll your POS if it happens to be a high KS and leave you to your own devices.
#7belieberPosted 12/2/2012 7:31:43 AM
I always have my mic on when I play, mainly so you can hear me cackle obnoxiously for 15+ seconds after I've stolen your care package.
---
twitter.com/meroloblornig
#8BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/2/2012 7:32:01 AM
djwagon posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
so let me get this straight if I have a package drop within inches of me I am not to touch it because it is yours.NEXT time drop it next to you or a area YOU will get to it NOT on other side of the map and think no one will take it because it is yours lol.once again if a package is drop really close to me .I do not care if you dropped it .it is mine .JUST learn to drop those packages nearer to you next time

Not a very bright argument. If care package near me I take. Want me no take, then not put near me.

You ever think he might be throwing it down near you because maybe a teammate will help defend it so your team gets it?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#9yay4doughnutsPosted 12/2/2012 7:34:43 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
djwagon posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...

Not a very bright argument. If care package near me I take. Want me no take, then not put near me.

You ever think he might be throwing it down near you because maybe a teammate will help defend it so your team gets it?

Teamwork? In this game? Blasphemy.
#10djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 7:39:24 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
djwagon posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...

lol again if a cp is drop next to me it is mine .plus all my team mates knew I do this and have no problem losing it to me .THEY just do not cry like little girls like tc does .they all knew it is part of the game.oh and all my team mates play as solo players and could give a rats --- about team playing .since our style always wins games and we all knew who to blame if we lose .us as a team NOT one person like I see on other teams
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..