if you are going to steal care packages at least have your mic on

#11dave34Posted 12/2/2012 6:45:26 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...

You ever think he might be throwing it down near you because maybe a teammate will help defend it so your team gets it?

When he takes the care package, the team still gets it.
---
LOLskins - 5-6
#12zanemaster2Posted 12/2/2012 6:49:06 AM
If you are close to it, you should get it anyways. However, I hate teammates who wont let me re-roll my CP's , that will annoy me some.
---
i have nothing good to say thats why im saying some thing here
#13djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 6:50:14 AM
tc is just a crybaby that wants everything to go his way in this game.if I drop a cp and someone else steals it great for them .I knew someone better then me got it.but do I come on here and make a thread about it NO .because you will get post like mine laughing at tc because he has no clue how to place cp correctly and should learn how to
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#14garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 6:50:29 AM
djwagon posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
I want you to hear me describe to you, what I think of you, things I can't say on here
Then I want the whole team to know you're a care package stealer
so let me get this straight if I have a package drop within inches of me I am not to touch it because it is yours.NEXT time drop it next to you or a area YOU will get to it NOT on other side of the map and think no one will take it because it is yours lol.once again if a package is drop really close to me .I do not care if you dropped it .it is mine .JUST learn to drop those packages nearer to you next time

^^Bait car mentality
#15PharoahPelicanPosted 12/2/2012 6:51:13 AM
So they steal CPs to piss you off, and you reward them with what they wanted. Seems smart.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#16JiZjAzPosted 12/2/2012 6:51:43 AM
You know you can pick it 10x quicker then teammates or enemy's right? If it gets jacked its down to your dumb playing, better a teammate grab it than an enemy!
---
[I broke the dam at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/2/2012 6:52:08 AM
And the CoD community continues to show the world why it is a pos

The term "CoD kiddies" makes more sense with each passing day.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18RumJungleJuicePosted 12/2/2012 6:53:54 AM
Hey, I'd rather somebody on my own team got my care package vs somebody from the opposite side getting it. I've had it where I got killed just after the package dropped, and somebody from my own team took it- I have no issue with that. Learn to share, junior!
---
"Xbox Live, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany" -Gabbelgak
#19djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 6:55:32 AM
garcia_jx posted...
djwagon posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
I want you to hear me describe to you, what I think of you, things I can't say on here
Then I want the whole team to know you're a care package stealer
so let me get this straight if I have a package drop within inches of me I am not to touch it because it is yours.NEXT time drop it next to you or a area YOU will get to it NOT on other side of the map and think no one will take it because it is yours lol.once again if a package is drop really close to me .I do not care if you dropped it .it is mine .JUST learn to drop those packages nearer to you next time

^^Bait car mentality
lol another person crying about my style of playing .I could careless if you do not like it because it is ONLY a video game .that is a stress release for me and my pals .do not like our style of cp stealing to bad .GET better .then maybe we will not have to run into crybabies like you and tc in games anymore
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#20garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 7:26:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]