if you are going to steal care packages at least have your mic on

#31garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 10:08:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Erupt50Posted 12/2/2012 10:13:11 AM
I used to think it was messed up to take a teammates cp, but at this point if you're dumb enough to continue to use the care package, I really can't feel sorry for you.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#33djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 10:19:20 AM
garcia_jx posted...
"Are you racist by any chance?"

Not at all. This is more of a social experiment. This is what a black person told me, "if you didn't want me breaking in to your car, you should not have had nice things in it." He was not referring to me personally but generally. That is why I said 'djwagon' has the "bait car mentality."

lol nice comeback .why are you picking on me i am not the person that made this topic and cried about someone stealling his care package NOW am i
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#34BloodySeraphimPosted 12/2/2012 10:38:29 AM
JiZjAz posted...
You know you can pick it 10x quicker then teammates or enemy's right? If it gets jacked its down to your dumb playing, better a teammate grab it than an enemy!

you've obviously seen a black hat used on a cp
#35M16CrowbarPosted 12/2/2012 10:41:17 AM
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and kill you.
#36Superman070776Posted 12/2/2012 10:44:37 AM
You could just use your own Black Hat and take your own CP with it. I throw mine out of the map or on a roof and take it with my BH.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#37garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 10:46:56 AM
djwagon posted...
garcia_jx posted...
"Are you racist by any chance?"

Not at all. This is more of a social experiment. This is what a black person told me, "if you didn't want me breaking in to your car, you should not have had nice things in it." He was not referring to me personally but generally. That is why I said 'djwagon' has the "bait car mentality."

lol nice comeback .why are you picking on me i am not the person that made this topic and cried about someone stealling his care package NOW am i

Not picking on you. Don't take offense to it. I mentioned that stealing care packages is jacked up earlier, yes, but I really don't care. I don't use them, and I don't steal them. If you or anyone wants to take them, by all means do it.
#38Towelboy43Posted 12/2/2012 10:59:20 AM
Fact: The children in this topic defending the stealing of care packages when the care package earner and dropper is standing right there waiting are the ones who would rage the hardest if and when their care package got stolen.
---
Without geometry life is pointless.
#39djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 11:20:13 AM
Towelboy43 posted...
Fact: The children in this topic defending the stealing of care packages when the care package earner and dropper is standing right there waiting are the ones who would rage the hardest if and when their care package got stolen.
see that your problem YOU think I care.I do not .all I care about is people like tc .who find people that get to a cp faster .then him/her is wrong .when I play and get care packages is first come first served .NOT hey that is all mine since I called it in.that is what I am getting from tc whining thread and post .I personally could careless if my care package gets jacked by someone else more power to him/her.I do not whine about it and run in here to make a thread about it
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#40fatclemenzaPosted 12/2/2012 11:21:33 AM
lol using the care package. pick a real streak or shut up
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively