if you are going to steal care packages at least have your mic on

#41SplinterscatPosted 12/2/2012 10:22:27 AM
I don't mind sharing my CP... if they ask, but I don't care for the person who just takes my care package just because they can. Oh, but take it if I die; spawns flip too quickly, so I'd rather we had it than the enemy.

But, if a person is just going to blatantly steal it in front of me, I'll just leave at the end of the match and find better teammates.

I just figured they need to take someone's CP desperately because a) they can't get one themselves b) this cheers them up after having a bad day c) it makes them look cool in front of their buddies d) it's just the type/age of person they are

The reason to take one just because it landed next to you is not one I agree with. It seems only smart to call in a care package around your teammates because of how fast the spawns can flip and how some of the maps are small.

If a person defends my care package (some random did this for me the other day), kudos and a thanks to them, they are an awesome person!
---
There's Me, Myself and I; if they don't say, I might.
I'm running down the highway, looking for the enemy... Dang, I was killed.
#42TheBlueDeathPosted 12/2/2012 10:23:02 AM
fatclemenza posted...
lol using the care package. pick a real streak or shut up

Last time I checked, it happens to be a 'Real" streak.

Seriously, there is no reason to appear "Ballin" in Black ops, no reason to act like this.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#43chessmyantidrugPosted 12/2/2012 10:23:27 AM
Here's a better idea: stop running care package.
#44angrybirdsdudePosted 12/2/2012 10:25:29 AM
how about you proletariat pigs quiet down?

i don't have a fancy mic to hear your capitalist ranting, but by making this post you've assured me my cause is true, death to the imperialist pig concept of individual material ownership.
---
spread the <3
#45Silver17Posted 12/2/2012 10:29:01 AM
Towelboy43 posted...
Fact: The children in this topic defending the stealing of care packages when the care package earner and dropper is standing right there waiting are the ones who would rage the hardest if and when their care package got stolen.

^ HUGE +1

Some random stole my CP the other day so I pinned him in a corner the rest of the map.

After he got pinned, he puts his microphone on and started yelling at me. D-Bag was probably laughing till I got back at him, and then he got extremely butthurt afterwards!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#46sticky_white100Posted 12/2/2012 10:49:01 AM
I'm I the only that gives his care packages to his team because I don't have time to wait for them e.g. I will talk to my team (random or in a party) to get my care packages if they want it.
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all."
#47brandonk42Posted 12/2/2012 11:22:25 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Here's a better idea: stop running care package.

Yes, stop running a carepackage that you enjoy because you have to many d-bags players out there who like to steal it because they can't get there own.

Really a better idea.
#48thisismyusernmePosted 12/2/2012 11:23:42 AM
kids like TC are the reason i steal care packages. its just comedy gold
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#49NinjaDeath911(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:31:16 AM
thisismyusernme posted...
kids like TC are the reason i steal care packages. its just comedy gold

Lol 5 pages of idiots

Does the online community suck that much?
Its being done with black hat.

When I throw down my care package I throw it in a far off spot

Like a bunch of coke fiends, all the d-bags on my team make a b-line for my drop zone
#50fatclemenzaPosted 12/2/2012 11:34:18 AM
Yes, stop running a carepackage that you enjoy because you have to many d-bags players out there who like to steal it because they can't get there own.

Really a better idea.

Risk for reward. You want a 19 kill streak for 5 kills? Put up with the chance for something to go wrong.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively