if you are going to steal care packages at least have your mic on

#51NinjaDeath911(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:35:08 AM
djwagon posted...
^^^^ he seams to be.plus where is tc about this .guess I hit it right .when i said he is at fault for not placing cp in area around him or only he can get to

No I went out, had a life last night and completely forgot about this thread. I didn't see your ridiculous selfish response until today.

You're not entitled to the award of my 5 kills, go back to camping in a corner with a sniper rifle, doing nothing for the team
#52fatclemenzaPosted 12/2/2012 11:40:09 AM
No I went out, had a life last night and completely forgot about this thread. I didn't see your ridiculous selfish response until today.

omg ur so cool

The guy has a point. Throw your CP on a roof and capture it with a Black Hat. That way, teammates or enemies can't do the same unless they have one, which is unlikely.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#53djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 12:23:39 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
djwagon posted...
^^^^ he seams to be.plus where is tc about this .guess I hit it right .when i said he is at fault for not placing cp in area around him or only he can get to

You're not entitled to the award of my 5 kills, go back to camping in a corner with a sniper rifle, doing nothing for the team
lol I do not camp like you I do not cry when someone STEALS my care package like you .plus I have a life and still have time to play this as well as post here AND not be a whiner like you.I also had time to do a few games of stealling of care packages .while whine little brats like you come on here and cry about care package stealing and hey every one I made a topic to brag about how great I am and your not.I also made this topic to whine because i can not place my care packages correct and I am sick of people stealing what is mine
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#54Robot_SoopaPosted 12/2/2012 12:48:59 PM(edited)
I steal every care package I see with the Black Hat.

The owner always captures faster than teammates even with a Black Hat. If you're not fast enough to get over there and get the package I'm taking it before the enemy team gets it.

I don't really give a damn about your K/D. I'm winning the match.
#55NinjaDeath911(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:07:26 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
I steal every care package I see with the Black Hat.

The owner always captures faster than teammates even with a Black Hat. If you're not fast enough to get over there and get the package I'm taking it before the enemy team gets it.

I don't really give a damn about your K/D. I'm winning the match.

Jesus Christ whose are you on
Your teammates or the enemy.
#56Robot_SoopaPosted 12/2/2012 2:18:34 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Jesus Christ whose are you on
Your teammates or the enemy.

Explain to me how me picking up your Stealth Chopper is going to affect our team any differently than you picking it up.

Now let me explain to you how the enemy picking it up is going to affect the team.
#57E104EpsilonPosted 12/2/2012 2:47:16 PM
I'm that guy that sits in the shadows when he hears a care package, friendly or enemy, roll in.

I'm that guy who has the black hat (x2) on every class

I'm that guy with engineer on so I can see it through walls.

I'm that guy who will steal your packages the second they land.

I'm that guy who will dance up and down while holding your death machine.

Want to know why I'm that guy? Because I am so tired of seeing my entire team run around with shotguns and smgs, completely oblivous to the objective. I'm tired of being the only one to capture A or C on Domination. I'm tired of my team losing because all they are concerned with is their K/D and their scorestreaks.

I'm also that guy who will shoot down every single enemy kill streak with a gold stinger and 2 black hats.

I'm also that guy who will dive over an enemy grenade to toss it back so you don't die.

I'm also that guy who rolls all support scorestreaks.

I'm also that guy who won't steal your dog tags on KC if you are close enough to pick them up.

I'm not a bad player, I just have zero tolerance when it comes to kill hoarders and stupid people oblivious to the objectives. Play the darn game kids.
#58ooStuStuPosted 12/2/2012 2:58:18 PM
I personally choose to protect teammates while they get their cp and also get frustrated when trying to capture my cp get shot while a teammate is right there trying to steal mine instead of protecting me
I also agree with the statement better for my team to get it than the enemy.
Quick poll though if you are a stealer what part of the country/world so you live in??
---
Colonel in the clan you wish you were in...[RS]!!!!!!
XBOX GT- ooStuStu
#59zombie95Posted 12/2/2012 3:01:49 PM
BOSS52 posted...
You can have your CP's, I stopped stealing them after the first week anyway.

I'll just run up to your CP before you do, and reroll your POS if it happens to be a high KS and leave you to your own devices.

So if your team is down by twenty and a guy on your team gets a Care Package with a Swarm, you'd reroll it? Way to be a teamplayer... and a cowardly little dick.
#60angrybirdsdudePosted 12/2/2012 5:05:09 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
thisismyusernme posted...
kids like TC are the reason i steal care packages. its just comedy gold

Lol 5 pages of idiots

>using 10 posts per page
>not one of aforementioned idiots

pick one
---
spread the <3