pick one

60 post per page master race

get good kids
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#62brandonk42Posted 12/2/2012 7:12:32 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Yes, stop running a carepackage that you enjoy because you have to many d-bags players out there who like to steal it because they can't get there own.

Really a better idea.

Risk for reward. You want a 19 kill streak for 5 kills? Put up with the chance for something to go wrong.

Or maybe the guy stealing it should be able to get 5 kills and grab his own. D-bags everytime
#63BOSS52Posted 12/2/2012 7:19:05 PM(edited)
People have to pay street taxes. Go to LA and try to set up a corner stand and see if you don't get rolled up on by some gangsters who have the right to cut a slice out of your cake every week.

Same thing with CP's. There is no such thing as no tax. People have to pay their taxes. And in COD, people have to pay their taxes by giving up their CP's. By giving up a few here and there, we allow them to drop them in on our game.

So when I steal one of your CP's, that's just me letting you know your taxes are due, and I'll let you have the next one. Some games I put 50/50 taxes on CP's.. Meaning I take 1 out of every 2 that fly in. That's how it works, if you have a problem with it then see me in the hands on the street.
#64brandonk42Posted 12/2/2012 8:14:03 PM
BOSS52 posted...
People have to pay street taxes. Go to LA and try to set up a corner stand and see if you don't get rolled up on by some gangsters who have the right to cut a slice out of your cake every week.

Same thing with CP's. There is no such thing as no tax. People have to pay their taxes. And in COD, people have to pay their taxes by giving up their CP's. By giving up a few here and there, we allow them to drop them in on our game.

So when I steal one of your CP's, that's just me letting you know your taxes are due, and I'll let you have the next one. Some games I put 50/50 taxes on CP's.. Meaning I take 1 out of every 2 that fly in. That's how it works, if you have a problem with it then see me in the hands on the street.

Most idiotic post ever...thanks I have now lost I.Q. points.
#65angrybirdsdudePosted 12/2/2012 10:22:35 PM
BOSS52 posted...
i dashboard when I'm about to get moab'd

---
spread the <3
#66NriepwPosted 12/2/2012 10:25:54 PM
If someone steals your CP the worst thing you can do is rage at them after.