My friend just hit Prestige Master

#1arc_blissPosted 12/2/2012 6:33:53 AM
He's rank 8 on the leaderboards. Sp4zEffect. is his name.

So uhh... congrats to him, but he has too much time wouldn't you agree?
---
Zwong?
#2shinnok2k5Posted 12/2/2012 6:41:30 AM
Look man why do people keep making these topics? Who cares what prestige someone else is? Yes, it its fun to level up and try to get to the next prestige, personally I enjoy it, but I could care less what prestige my friend is. its not like he can put it On his resume. Are we supposed to fawn over him and ask for his autograph?

I'm sorry to be rude man, i'm not personally attacking you, I just don't get the big deal about bragging over your prestige level....
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#3djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 6:46:02 AM
arc_bliss posted...
He's rank 8 on the leaderboards. Sp4zEffect. is his name.

So uhh... congrats to him, but he has too much time wouldn't you agree?

lol three cheer YOU made a topic to brag about something .THAT has no bearing in the real world .IT is only a video game
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#4x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/2/2012 6:46:48 AM
shinnok2k5 posted...
Look man why do people keep making these topics? Who cares what prestige someone else is? Yes, it its fun to level up and try to get to the next prestige, personally I enjoy it, but I could care less what prestige my friend is. its not like he can put it On his resume. Are we supposed to fawn over him and ask for his autograph?

I'm sorry to be rude man, i'm not personally attacking you, I just don't get the big deal about bragging over your prestige level....

This

Rank means nothing in real life so why worry about it? Its not like he entertains others by being so high up...
#5billnye69Posted 12/2/2012 6:47:47 AM
I'd say this is a brag topic about you and not your friend, you just trying to hide it so people don't rag on you. >_>
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#6jasonkingmarkPosted 12/2/2012 9:35:54 AM(edited)
not to be rude, but what's it to you or anyone else how much time/how much he plays?

its his life and its his spare time. Anyone who thinks "oh he's a weirdo, neckbeard or some basement dwelling equivalent" so what? does it affect your life? i didnt think so.

also i have 2days played and prestige 5 so what? does it really bother any of you that much? do you think i really care? no i dont and guess what, we will never meet IRL so once again who cares. maybe hes like me and really only plays this game. i play wwe 13 every now and then but when i game i play COD.

i think i typed entirely too many questions in that response lol
#7Gamerguy92Posted 12/2/2012 11:01:49 AM(edited)
You guys are saying "it's just a video game" like we're not all posting on GameFAQs, a video game message board site. Lmao. Btw, congrats to your friend.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#8garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2012 11:12:30 AM
He should put it on wax
#9djwagonPosted 12/2/2012 11:14:21 AM
Gamerguy92 posted...
You guys are saying "it's just a video game" like we're not all posting on GameFAQs, a video game message board site. Lmao. Btw, congrats to your friend.
lol so this is a gaming website .BUT this is a bragging topic can his bragging buy anything in real life no .can posting here buy anything in real life no .so what who cares.should we all buy a real life medal for tc NO
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#10Gamerguy92Posted 12/2/2012 12:22:27 PM
Gamerguy92 posted...
lol so this is a gaming website .BUT this is a bragging topic can his bragging buy anything in real life no .can posting here buy anything in real life no .so what who cares.should we all buy a real life medal for tc NO

Obviously it can't buy him anything. He was just showing off his friend's gametime, I guess. Relax, guy.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5