So when is Nuketown zombies released? Also info about previous patch?

#18bitJimmyPosted 12/2/2012 11:59:08 AM
Does anyone have list of fixes that the update was for? How can I get rid of a Nuketown code since you are not allowed to swap on here the topics get deleted for spamming?
---
Did I say you could touch that? No. Well don't touch it then.
#28bitJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:09:29 PM
Bump.
---
#3scrilla_oPosted 12/2/2012 12:13:36 PM
Can I have the code
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#48bitJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:13:57 PM
Yeah PM me.
---
#58bitJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:28:20 PM
Bumpety.
---
#6lethalmoosePosted 12/4/2012 4:29:56 PM
I think this: http://www.examiner.com/article/new-black-ops-2-patch-details-include-gold-camo-stun-strength-and-more might answer your question. For whatever reason, standard HTML link codes aren't supported, so just copy and paste the address into your browser. If that's not enough, you can sift through David Vonderhaar's Twitter to see what they're considering and what they've done for previous updates at: https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/with_replies
As for the Nuketown zombies code, if you still have it, could you PM it to me? I'd appreciate it a lot. I've already purchased the season pass, but I'm sick of waiting for Treyarch's vague release date of "December 2012". If you can't or prefer not to contact me that way, I can give you my email, or you can PM your's to me. Thanks for your time regardless!
#7INeedVodka115Posted 12/5/2012 11:44:20 PM
Jimmy, if you could donate that code to me out of generosity, I would be very grateful. I've been trying to get it since Black Ops 2 came out, to no success. I would really appreciate it dude, I can even give you a two day trial if you would like. PM me on here or send me a msg on 360 GT: Kaabbaall. Thanks