Is Black Ops 2 the worst COD of all History?

#12muchsunPosted 12/2/2012 2:02:54 PM
Cos Far Cry 3 just came out they only have 1/10th of the COD budget yet the game is fifty times more fun got a Map Editor better graphics a better campaign and endless replay value.

Sales numbers are saying Black Ops 2 sales are down by huge amounts.

Kotick gave a $500 mil number but thats cos Black Ops sales account for worldwide while MW is only US and Europe , so in reality MW3 sold way more cos its the better game.

What do YOU think is the reason that Activision got so lazy with COD? I mean just look at the campaign and get any good friend who has some common sense, all will say MW campaigns all look way better than the BO campaign.

Look at zombies its actually less content than in BO1 and its all recycled plus way too dark. Its a step back.

Multiplayer is good. I like BO2 Multiplayer. But only MP alone does not justify $60 especially if they refuse to give the fans a Map Editor.

Hope nobody here gets mad I wish everyone a great week have a date tomorrow with a hot female student she is a 10/10 wish me luck :) Am trading in BO2 for Far Cry 3 whenever I find time. Cos nobody probably can disagree that SADLY its the worst cod of all time.
#2nuclearpizzaPosted 12/2/2012 2:03:53 PM
Two Worlds is better than Far Cry 3.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#3tactikz4Posted 12/2/2012 2:04:33 PM
BO2 actually has the best campaign IMO
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 Best Multiplayer join platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241111991065/
#4DraconilianPosted 12/2/2012 2:06:19 PM
What is with all the rampant FC3 love on this board? Map editor? Who cares? CoD doesn't need a map editor.

IMO, with some bigger maps, BO2 is my favorite CoD of all time. Currently only map balance seperates it from MW2 IMO.
#5sulkythefishPosted 12/2/2012 2:07:54 PM
I actually think BO2 could be the best one since MW2 if they fix the online so it actually works properly.

The pick 10 system is good and I enjoy using most of the weapons which hasn't happened in a while for me
#6nuclearpizzaPosted 12/2/2012 2:08:04 PM
What is with all the rampant FC3 love on this board? Map editor? Who cares? CoD doesn't need a map editor.

IMO, with some bigger maps, BO2 is my favorite CoD of all time. Currently only map balance seperates it from MW2 IMO.

Its the same guy with numerous ALTs. He is a troll of many faces.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#7Mumble_Posted 12/2/2012 2:08:38 PM
No, but its the sequel to the worst one.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#8jamejamePosted 12/2/2012 2:10:27 PM
It has the worst maps easily in my opinion -- even worse, for the most part, than MW3. This makes me want to call the game the worst as maps are so integral, but I like a lot of the features, so I'm split.
#9forgotten0285Posted 12/2/2012 2:15:46 PM
this is like when you go to yelp or seamless and see some chinese place getting spammed with negative reviews and comments by clearly some competing chinese place.

far cry 3 is whack. single player shooters are whack. troll away, but youre a fool.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 12/2/2012 2:19:10 PM
World at War was worse. That game had the worst gun balance. SMGs clearly outclassed assault rifles. It's a little humorous how much people complain about them in every game when it hasn't been nearly as bad since.