Is Black Ops 2 the worst COD of all History?

#41superg0atPosted 12/3/2012 3:13:46 PM
Stonedwolfed posted...

Far Cry 3 is easily better than any COD released in the last 3 years. And is easily better than AC3, AC:R and AC:B.

Yeah but even I have to admit the FC3 multiplayer sucks. Still the campaign is good for 30+ hours or 50+ hours with side missions and lots more fun than scripted bo2 campaign.
#42KryingKetchupPosted 12/3/2012 3:31:14 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
this is like when you go to yelp or seamless and see some chinese place getting spammed with negative reviews and comments by clearly some competing chinese place.

far cry 3 is whack. single player shooters are whack. troll away, but youre a fool.

This is one of the dumbest posts I have seen
#43ernie2coolPosted 12/4/2012 5:51:12 AM
KryingKetchup posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
this is like when you go to yelp or seamless and see some chinese place getting spammed with negative reviews and comments by clearly some competing chinese place.

far cry 3 is whack. single player shooters are whack. troll away, but youre a fool.

This is one of the dumbest posts I have seen

Have to agree. You cannot really compare Far Cry 3 and Black Ops 2 cos like all games that take years to develop they will just have more value than a yearly series.
#44vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 5:54:31 AM
ernie2cool posted...

Have to agree. You cannot really compare Far Cry 3 and Black Ops 2 cos like all games that take years to develop they will just have more value than a yearly series.

Yeah, and an annual series is going to reach a saturation point eventually. I mean, wasn't Madden suffering before they secured the NFL license? Now it's kind of the only game in town.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#45ernie2coolPosted 12/4/2012 5:56:13 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
ernie2cool posted...

Yeah, and an annual series is going to reach a saturation point eventually. I mean, wasn't Madden suffering before they secured the NFL license? Now it's kind of the only game in town.

I dont know but obviously games like FC, GTA, Fallout and so on.. They are just epic. While BO2 surely is many things but definately not epic .