I think they messed up a bit when they made care packages.

#1Cpt_CalamityPosted 12/2/2012 1:46:26 PM
These care packages should really be filled with gifts from your family. Things like a box of chocolates, or some home-made cookies, or even a new sweater or something. Things that remind you how much your family cares about you while you are out on the battlefield.

Instead they are filled with dangerous equipment, they should be called don't-care packages.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#2LoshadtPosted 12/2/2012 1:47:31 PM
If you care about your soldiers you don't send them flowers or a card, you send them a bigger f***ing gun.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#3razaky2012Posted 12/2/2012 1:47:53 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
These care packages should really be filled with gifts from your family. Things like a box of chocolates, or some home-made cookies, or even a new sweater or something. Things that remind you how much your family cares about you while you are out on the battlefield.

Instead they are filled with dangerous equipment, they should be called don't-care packages.

haha lol funny
#4Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:56:58 PM
Loshadt posted...
If you care about your soldiers you don't send them flowers or a card, you send them a bigger f***ing gun.

Violence is never the answer.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#5TGPomy9795Posted 12/2/2012 1:57:53 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
Loshadt posted...

Are you suggesting that violence wasn't the right answer against the Nazis?
---
Space Station Silicon Valley. That is all.
#6UraRenge2005Posted 12/2/2012 2:00:07 PM
Hippies do truly believe that. Of course, if we did it their way hippies as a whole would have never happened.

Crap.
---
Good for you! Why in the world would you buy a colored TV when the B&W works just fine! Those SDTV elitists should learn money doesn't grow on trees.
#7Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:00:46 PM
When the Nazis initiated violence, that was the wrong thing to do.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#8Admiral_XyesPosted 12/2/2012 2:01:23 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
Loshadt posted...

Says Captain CALAMITY.
#9_Moron_Posted 12/2/2012 2:03:50 PM
TC, liberal hippies are not welcome on the COD boards.
---
Not changing sig until Bobby Kotick goes bankrupt and loses his home.
#10Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:16:26 PM
I am not a hippie, we aren't living in the 70's anymore.
---
I throw s*** at fans.