So I'm Playing Solo Zombies

#1JonnywestsidePosted 12/2/2012 5:23:19 PM
im at round 46 my highest yet. I've deposited so much in the bank it won't let me put anymore in and I still have 150k+. I'm rocking the MP5 and a PaP Ray gun and starting to think I could get a world record here. Im earning so many points per clip I figure its time to PaP my MP5. Get down to the last few zombies and my screen goes black. I'm back at the zombies menu with the 'Severs are down...' message. Really Treyarc? In a solo game?

Even if this didn't happen it would of been 3 hours of my life wasted but still this has p***** me off to an extent that i'm not sure i'll ever play it again.
#2billnye69Posted 12/2/2012 5:25:30 PM
Tweet Vandurrherp that you had sex with his wife/husband.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#3flagg2kplusPosted 12/2/2012 5:26:16 PM
Solo Zombies?

How lame.

Sorry you dont have friends.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#4Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:31:49 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Solo Zombies?

How lame.

Sorry you dont have friends.

I have a bunch, I work security at night 5 days a week so i generally sleep all day and stay up all night 7 days a week so play alot of games all night sunday while my friends will be in bed.

Plus I prefer playing zombies alone since my friends who do play, suck hard at it.

P.S. F*** you
#5ingo4Posted 12/4/2012 6:48:38 AM
Heh.that sucks man. I play solo mainly too. Where do you run around at to make it to the 40s?
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#6Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:57:06 AM
ingo4 posted...
Heh.that sucks man. I play solo mainly too. Where do you run around at to make it to the 40s?

Close to the diner near the gas pumps if you go on my COD TV there's a video there. My GT is same as my username.
#7njb1989Posted 12/4/2012 6:59:27 AM
if hes rocking the MP5 i guess he's zombie training near the door that needs a turbine in the diner area?
just a guess though.
i watched a video on youtube of a guy getting to round 32 with NON- upgraded M16 and starting pistol. try that area if you do ever play again :)
---
GT: LeNick25 I wouldn't face a gym leader in Pokemon using weak pokemon that have type weaknesses to the gym leaders so why would i use a weak gun on CoD.
#8tranquilizerrrPosted 12/4/2012 7:09:31 AM
Stream of joint WR holder for solo zombies, going for WR.

http://www.twitch.tv/theefrenzy
---
Talk is cheap.
#9namikazecloudPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:15 AM
connection is horrible in this game. i dont know how treyarch did it, but i was lagging in campaign. -_-