an honest question....

#1HeyPeterManPosted 12/2/2012 5:30:41 PM
i have been playing this series since 4 and really want to. know if anyone else agrees with this......

i have a fun time playing online but i really do have a huge lack of respect for most players. if you are running around and doing work, i tend to think you are alright in my book, but its all off you fools hiding in windows and behind barrels and crates. i just have no respect for you or your playstyle this series breeds the biggest dbags and coward players of any series i have ever been a part of.

tl; dr..... i have no respect for you flower planting, one knee hiders. i would rather die to a skilled run and gunner than you camping pansies. this series has the worst community in history..... just look at all the gamertags that try so hard to sound bada55 and the absurd symbols that the majority of you are creating and laughing at. im too old for this, its a kids game.
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
#2flagg2kplusPosted 12/2/2012 5:32:35 PM
I camp all the time.

I love making people like you angry.

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#3Sting316Posted 12/2/2012 5:35:22 PM
Agree with OP.

It's a run and gun game. People need to realise that K/D is not important to anyone. Do you still care about your KD in MW2? Nope. Just like you won't care about this one in a year's time when the new one comes out. Just have fun and live a little while using more than one thumbstick.
---
"Even though I suplexed an 82 year old pregnant woman, I am still a role model for children not to mention elderly people"-Angle
#4RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 12/2/2012 5:35:51 PM
I don't see any question, but rather an opinion asking for agreement.

I don't necessarily agree though. Camping, despite it's 'cheap' feel is a legitimate tactic.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#5HeyPeterMan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:37:27 PM
bahhh i should have bet money on that response. thats what im talking about..... your style is weak and i have no respect for your unskilled playstyle. wow, you can sit and wait for someone to walk into your dot. i never said that i rage, dont just assume that but i have been playing shooters for a while now and have never seen so many bad players like you. its just not a very skilled style.... to sit there and wait.
---
#6HeyPeterMan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:39:14 PM
to flagg. and yea its opinion looking to see if im the only one.
---
#7duericPosted 12/2/2012 5:42:00 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
I camp all the time.

I love making people like you angry.

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.

Hilariously enough. Making us mad will never make up for the fact that you still play like a Mary in a game designed to be easy for everyone.

It's like the kids in little league who get to take a base even after they strike out.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8GamingAntPosted 12/2/2012 5:44:14 PM
Meh I prefer timmy to go camp in a corner instead of running around and going 5-24 trying his hardest to make our team lose. The only time camping annoys me is when your teammate is camping in a random part of the map nowhere near an objective. Why can't he just camp the objective and be a benefit to the team :(
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#9HeyPeterMan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:44:15 PM
Sting316 posted...
Agree with OP.

It's a run and gun game. People need to realise that K/D is not important to anyone. Do you still care about your KD in MW2? Nope. Just like you won't care about this one in a year's time when the new one comes out. Just have fun and live a little while using more than one thumbstick.

yeah thats what i say. my friends care about kd and then i ask about older cods and no one cares anymore. now i just spawn, charge and shoot. my kd is lower but i realize that the camping with dot out community that thrive here are unprepared to play most shooters. this game is designed so my grandma can go positive every now and then and i just cant believe how cool people think they are in this game while they jus sit and wait. like a gardner down on 1 knee all the time ..
---
#10RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 12/2/2012 5:46:00 PM
Camping has been around since FPS. Again, most people don't like to die to a camper because it negates the vs. aspect of shooting ability. That said, a person should never die to a camper more than once. If you can't beat an enemy given all the tools this game provides then the issue is not the opposing player camping. It's the same reason that people don't like dying to a sniper or a shot gunner, they don't feel they have a chance to fight back. Each of these tactics has disadvantages and countermeasures though. This is no cheaper a tactic than using the most powerful gun, which is also nothing more than an attempt to gain an advantage against an opposing player.

I prefer to use SMGs in most games before you may get any ideas on my preferred play style.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.