C/D You like Spawn Camping

#11AtomskVIIPosted 12/2/2012 7:40:47 PM
dueric posted...
AtomskVII posted...
When people try to spawn trap my group it turns into a no mercy kill fest for us.

So much fun making would be trappers quit because we did it right back.

Cmon. Like you don't try and do it otherwise.

No, I actually don't. Doing so would just make the game boring, no fun or excitement in pinning someone down with no hope of fighting back.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#12duericPosted 12/2/2012 7:43:09 PM
AtomskVII posted...
dueric posted...
AtomskVII posted...
When people try to spawn trap my group it turns into a no mercy kill fest for us.

No, I actually don't. Doing so would just make the game boring, no fun or excitement in pinning someone down with no hope of fighting back.

I think you're just saying this because you think people on the internet care.

Any chance I get to kill someone running out of their spawn, I take it. So does everyone else who plays the game.

Next thing you're going to tell me is you leave AFK people alone.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13HitokiriFelixPosted 12/2/2012 7:44:56 PM
No, never. If I'm in a full party of good players on a gametype like demo we will play objective by camping the bombs or planting them and letting the enemy come to us from their spawn. I'm sure whoever's flanking their spawn will get a few easy kills in a game but it's not some dick move where they die two seconds after every spawn. Who wants to play like that? It's as boring as paint drying. It's like being the guy in free-for-all who is up by 15 kills and still has to make his final as boring and tryhard as possible.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#14GameMaster14GMPosted 12/2/2012 7:45:54 PM
D

although its taking advantage of the games spawns like hijacked on Demolition, it just makes it almost unplayable especially with no scorestreak invincibility. you could spawn, die from lightning strike, spawn, die from camper on the 2nd floor window on hijacked, spawn, die from hellstorm missile, etc.
#15AtomskVIIPosted 12/2/2012 8:00:35 PM
dueric posted...
AtomskVII posted...
dueric posted...
AtomskVII posted...

I think you're just saying this because you think people on the internet care.

Any chance I get to kill someone running out of their spawn, I take it. So does everyone else who plays the game.

Next thing you're going to tell me is you leave AFK people alone.

If I see someone spawn as I'm running by of course I'm going to shoot him. Doesn't mean I'm going to then sit there waiting for someone to spawn in front of me.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#16CommandoHaxPosted 12/2/2012 8:00:38 PM
Pubstomping is so much fun. I love it when they try to climb the latter while I aim down sights towards it :D
#17duericPosted 12/2/2012 8:14:42 PM
AtomskVII posted...

If I see someone spawn as I'm running by of course I'm going to shoot him. Doesn't mean I'm going to then sit there waiting for someone to spawn in front of me.

Well, what are you going to do? Run away from their spawn where the enemies aren't?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18zerooriginal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:45:47 PM
Did I mention I use the Assault Shield as a Secondary so I can protect my back? This helps a few times whenever anyone spawns behind me.