Okay, its been long enough. I NEED TOMBSTONE ANSWERS!

#1Teh_5_StarzPosted 12/2/2012 10:11:08 PM
I just played a game where i died with tombstone in the city and was respawned in the diner area. I went through hel and back jumping through teleporters with no jugg or guns trying to get to the city area, only to find it had dissapeared. I then died due to lack of money/guns and the raged untill i threw my remote at my mirror and shattered it for having wasted 2000 on a virtualy useless perk

So i must ask...
1. How long does thepickup stay at the area where you died?

2. Does it last longer than say, a maxammo floating?

3. If i die at the start of a round, must i worry about it disappearing before i even respawn?
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#2natedude0903Posted 12/2/2012 10:19:27 PM(edited)
I don't have any good answers, but maybe a little insight towards the 3rd question.

I think they have a timer, not sure how long, but I don't think it activates until you respawn. So no, you shouldn't have to worry about it disappearing is you die quickly.
---
GT: l DatAss l
Currently playing: with myself
#3imthestuntmanPosted 12/2/2012 10:32:22 PM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
I just played a game where i died with tombstone in the city and was respawned in the diner area. I went through hel and back jumping through teleporters with no jugg or guns trying to get to the city area, only to find it had dissapeared. I then died due to lack of money/guns and the raged untill i threw my remote at my mirror and shattered it for having wasted 2000 on a virtualy useless perk

So i must ask...

3. If i die at the start of a round, must i worry about it disappearing before i even respawn?

1. approximately 60 seconds after you respawn.

2. I dont actually know how long one of those last. If i had to guess i would say yes.

3. No, in my experience the timer starts when you respawn.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#4Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:54:30 PM
imthestuntman posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...

So i must ask...

1. approximately 60 seconds after you respawn.

2. I dont actually know how long one of those last. If i had to guess i would say yes.

3. No, in my experience the timer starts when you respawn.

Your probably right, i hopped into theater mode to look back on it. It lasted 2 minutes from the time i died
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525