High K/D Low SPM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zerooriginal

zerooriginal
4 years ago#1
What is that kind of player classified by the gaming community?

User Info: dankbud

dankbud
4 years ago#2
Non-objective game type player that camps

User Info: Teabag_11

Teabag_11
4 years ago#3
dankbud posted...
Non-objective game type player that camps

Not necessarily a camper. Not playing objectives doesn't mean camping per se. Could just be a run and gunner that hangs in the enemy spawn. They can easily run a 2.0ish K/D.
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
4 years ago#4
one that plays search

derp
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: TheManlyManatee

TheManlyManatee
4 years ago#5
Someone who I don't want on my team and will rage saying how he should be in TDM
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2

User Info: flagg2kplus

flagg2kplus
4 years ago#6
Team Deathmatch gives crap for points.

They could be a TDM player.
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY

User Info: dankbud

dankbud
4 years ago#7
flagg2kplus posted...
Team Deathmatch gives crap for points.

They could be a TDM player.

True. My SPM has dropped a bunch since i went exclusively to TDM. But i am also an average player and can least harm my team in TDM.

User Info: J2DK

J2DK
4 years ago#8
For some reason, I do much better in killed confirmed. I can predict enemy paths more easily than in TDM. I have a 1.9 ratio and a SPM of 435 in kill confirmed. I get confused when I see people with a 230 SPM and a higher ratio. I figure they must be very picky about when they expose themselves for a confirm.
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.

User Info: flagg2kplus

flagg2kplus
4 years ago#9
J2DK posted...
For some reason, I do much better in killed confirmed. I can predict enemy paths more easily than in TDM. I have a 1.9 ratio and a SPM of 435 in kill confirmed. I get confused when I see people with a 230 SPM and a higher ratio. I figure they must be very picky about when they expose themselves for a confirm.

Ive been noticing this as well.

Im an admitted camper in pretty much every other game mode, but in KC I'm a mad man, and I do quite well.

Ive actually been playing KC more and more lately.

I also love that with only a hand full of kills and confirms, I get all my scorestreaks quick.
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY

User Info: myrkul8013

myrkul8013
4 years ago#10
A player who maintains a relatively close distance to a certain point at all times, maintains little to no velocity or acceleration, and has incredible patience.

And possibly a fire, with smores...
"Work with zeal as hammers peal, melt, anneal, and bend the steel."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived