Sentry gun is the best scorestreak.

#11singhellotakuPosted 12/3/2012 4:35:45 AM
My 2 emp grenades beg to differ
#12SharazurePosted 12/3/2012 4:50:45 AM
I won at least 10 games of FFA earlier trying to gold my PDW, I would find a room or something, set it up with a guardian at one entrance, eventually a sentry gun from a vantage point, then eventually another guardian, it was fun and not a single one of them got hacked/EMP'd.
---
XBL GT: SiX6SiX REAPER
#13MarinkillPosted 12/3/2012 5:25:59 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Not enough people utilize the great black hat, and sentry guns dont go down as easy as they used to.

Sentry guns get me a butt load of kills easy almost every time.

It's great because it's cheap too.

Nothing personal, but people that use sentry guns make my day. It's a rare occasion that I don't have either black hats or EMP grenades. Some of my classes even have both.
---
"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, 'Come again?'"
#14ACWWDUDE101Posted 12/3/2012 5:49:02 AM
AGR is awesome, had been using stealth helicopter but switched to the AGR and had some stupid games with it, if the other team is incompetent then it just destroys them.
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 6:04:24 AM
EMP grenades are amazing. I got a UAV from tossing one of them. Destroyed shock charges, guardian, sentry gun, betties, and got an assist a few seconds later.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16RBEMPosted 12/3/2012 6:12:53 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
EMP grenades are amazing. I got a UAV from tossing one of them. Destroyed shock charges, guardian, sentry gun, betties, and got an assist a few seconds later.

This. I love it when someone sets up a complicated trap with their shocks and claymores and boom - it all comes down with a single EMP. The AoE plus ability to stop KSRs being called makes them very very useful.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#17Zombie2626Posted 12/3/2012 6:13:44 AM
I never get more than one out two kills before someone hacks or EMP mine. I'm just unlucky I guess.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#18KerchakPosted 12/3/2012 6:20:13 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
dooms14 posted...
emp grenade thx for playing.

Good thing 99% of players dont use them.

:)

I am the 1%.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.