The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Ghost nerfs weren't needed, camping nerfs were

#1Jason_HudsonPosted 12/3/2012 1:09:59 AM
Regardless of whether people have ghost on or not, people will camp. The last lobby was particularly bad - mostly full of people headglitching behind barrels, or sitting in the dark corners of a room ADS at a doorway.

Whether it is in a single gamemode or a complete overhaul, there is one surefire way of fixing camping - using what they did with the ghost nerf and making it so they do 95% less damage when not moving enough. Could take it out of game modes like SnD.

Would be sorted, no one would camp (and if they did they'd learn soon enough) and we'd have a better game.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#2TziggyxPosted 12/3/2012 1:11:34 AM
What about HQ and protecting objectives?
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#3J2DKPosted 12/3/2012 1:12:36 AM
If this is implemented, 95% less damage would require about 25 bullets to kill. Maybe if they made it 80% damage. Then it would only be one or two more bullets. It would be like fighting stopping power vs. Juggernaut.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#4-Jammo-Posted 12/3/2012 1:17:42 AM
We're coming dangerously close to demanding Blops1 caliber ghost back.
Stop CoD community, before it's back!
"Quick scoping is too powerful"."Wtf Blackops quick scoping sucks this is the last CoD I'm buying!"
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#5doomedsunsoulPosted 12/3/2012 1:20:28 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...
Regardless of whether people have ghost on or not, people will camp. The last lobby was particularly bad - mostly full of people headglitching behind barrels, or sitting in the dark corners of a room ADS at a doorway.

Whether it is in a single gamemode or a complete overhaul, there is one surefire way of fixing camping - using what they did with the ghost nerf and making it so they do 95% less damage when not moving enough. Could take it out of game modes like SnD.

Would be sorted, no one would camp (and if they did they'd learn soon enough) and we'd have a better game.

Someone can't kill campers.
#6Krauser86Posted 12/3/2012 2:16:57 AM
Solutions like this are why Treyarch ignore 99% of their community.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#7-Jammo-Posted 12/3/2012 2:18:57 AM
Krauser86 posted...
Solutions like this are why Treyarch ignore 99% of their community.

Agreed. Despite some issues here and there, this is one of the most balanced CoD games since CoD4. Every good weapon has some kind of flaw. It's impressive with how much can go wrong with Pick 10 it works as well as it does.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#8FungumPosted 12/3/2012 2:23:31 AM
Someone keeps blindly running into the same building and dying.

If you people would learn to let go of that LS, you'd not die every 10 seconds.
#9Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/3/2012 2:30:36 AM
You know having anti perk attributes that go hand in hand with other perks would be some what interesting.... Could have ghost work block UAVs from picking you up moving or not, yet have it so you also die quicker while using it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#10Who_ate_the_piePosted 12/3/2012 2:36:55 AM
There will always be campers. While it may be annoying, it's foolish to expect everyone to play the same way. Just leave the lobby if it's full of annoying players.
---
I don't care.