Ghost nerfs weren't needed, camping nerfs were

#21singhellotakuPosted 12/3/2012 5:41:05 AM
Thats stupid, the ghost nerf is fine, we have uav's, sensor grenades and mms for a reason, use those instead of asking stationary players to be unable to hurt people. A camper is just a free grenade kill as far as i'm concerned.
#22cory1225Posted 12/3/2012 6:10:56 AM
Solution: Take out Uav, and ghost perk, problem solved.
---
gt= Pink BluRR
#23RapaleemanPosted 12/3/2012 6:22:04 AM
The ghost nerf would be fine if it worked correctly.

Changing direction shouldn't shouldn't pop me on the radar just because I centered the stick. Walking with an LMG non-ads shouldn't randomly pop you on the radar. When I stop sprinting to reload I shouldn't pop on the radar if I immediately start sprinting afterward.

I like the way ghost is on paper. It keeps me from camping and works well with my ADD but seriously it is really random at popping me on the enemy radar.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#24Ertrick36Posted 12/3/2012 6:47:20 AM
Fungum posted...
Someone keeps blindly running into the same building and dying.

If you people would learn to let go of that LS, you'd not die every 10 seconds.

---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#25Zero IXPosted 12/3/2012 7:10:33 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...
Regardless of whether people have ghost on or not, people will camp. The last lobby was particularly bad - mostly full of people headglitching behind barrels, or sitting in the dark corners of a room ADS at a doorway.

Whether it is in a single gamemode or a complete overhaul, there is one surefire way of fixing camping - using what they did with the ghost nerf and making it so they do 95% less damage when not moving enough. Could take it out of game modes like SnD.

Would be sorted, no one would camp (and if they did they'd learn soon enough) and we'd have a better game.

Can't tell if ironic or not...

Anyway, the bulk of CoD players...

>Favor small maps
>Complaine about weapon balance
>Complain about lag
>Complain about other players
>Complain about camping
>Complain about stealth slowing the game down

These same players now act all shocked when in the latest CoD 1) most maps are small, 2) weapons are relatively balanced instead of blindly favoring ARs (leading SMG to dominate since most maps are small), 3) lag gets distributed roughly evenly, 4) you have to play with other similarly skilled players, 5) camping is much harder, and 6) the pace of the game is somewhat chaotic with increased encounters per minute.

THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS ;)

On-topic: In all seriousness, it's pretty dumb to expect someone not to take advantage of cover if they know you're coming or not to ambush you if they think they can...
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#26Halo_ForeverPosted 12/3/2012 7:17:09 AM
Zero IX posted...

On-topic: In all seriousness, it's pretty dumb to expect someone not to take advantage of cover if they know you're coming or not to ambush you if they think they can...

It is honestly the reason why cover should be designed to be such a height that you can't headglitch, either you are covered, but can't shoot or you aren't completely covered but can shoot ala Black Ops I.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#27RBEMPosted 12/3/2012 7:21:38 AM
TC is obviously so bad he thinks anyone behind cover is 'head glitching'. Really wish people wouldn't use terms they don't understand.

Camping is as much a part of any FPS as running n gunning. There is no right way of playing - you play the situation. Or if you're TC you play one way and probably die/lose a lot.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#28jazsper77Posted 12/3/2012 7:26:16 AM
wow.. i didn't realize that when i purchased the game that i had to play like other people ?

did they pay more for the game then me ?

funny people complain about camping( you know using cover that was designed for that map) are the same people who just map run spawn to spawn and pick people off. campers get in the way of that.

the last two games all i hear about is people MOANING about campers. but its ok for people to QUICKSCOPE and/or have SHOTGUNS that have the same range as an AR.
neither exists in real combat, just the 12 year olds love both. Activision/Treyarch know mommy will buy the game for the underage child. so they leave unrealistic garbage in the game.

take out camping, then you best remove quickscoping and range on shotty's. lets see how they like it.

finally... so i should play like the guy(most mindless chickens too) just did on HARDHAT. run up the concrete tube and die,respawn run up the concrete tube and die. repeat process 10 times before you get a kill. great your a negative 9 and your teamates have to make up fot it.

NOT EVERYBODY CAN OR WANTS TO RUN AND GUN !!! WHAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THAT.
#29phillyeagles123Posted 12/3/2012 7:39:40 AM
It's Call of Duty, people camp in Call of Duty, and there's nothing we can do about it.
#30HoonMastaPosted 12/3/2012 7:43:41 AM
phillyeagles123 posted...
It's Call of Duty, people camp in Call of Duty, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Amen. Get over it kids. They aren't that hard to kill.
---
GT: HoonMasta