I hate the term "tryhard"

#11ZelkyplantPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:05 AM
Tryhards are people who take the game super seriously, studying and only using pro approved strats, and still lose. The reason nobody likes a try hard is because pro strats often are less fun than just playing for fun, and the try hard isn't winning anyway, so why bother playing so seriously.
#12areeb319Posted 12/3/2012 8:22:33 AM
Zelkyplant posted...
Tryhards are people who take the game super seriously, studying and only using pro approved strats, and still lose. The reason nobody likes a try hard is because pro strats often are less fun than just playing for fun, and the try hard isn't winning anyway, so why bother playing so seriously.

Not anymore, lol. Little kids call you a tryhard if you're doing better than them nowadays
---
I am L33T, well according to my karma I am
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#13Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 12/3/2012 8:28:33 AM
Tryhards are constantly looking at their K/D and use "MLG" or "1337" as an adjective, unironically.

Tryhards have diamond camo on every sniper rifle.
#14motoraptorPosted 12/3/2012 8:29:21 AM
Can't even bear to play CoD alone anymore so I'm always in party chat when I play. I have no f***ing idea what kids are saying to me.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#15Gritz_N_Gravy13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:48:31 AM
CobraKingKiller posted...
Also TC, your favorite game of all time is the greatest game ever made.

I couldn't agree more. I loved the N64 version. Me and 3 buddies huddled around playing for hours. Who doesn't love teddy bears killing squirrels and vise versa. I still have the cartridge version and the Xbox version.

And the campaign was one of the best/funniest I've ever played.

And back to the tryhard convo. I usually play search and destroy and I like to snipe. Yes, I love to hardscope and make kids mad and them yell at me. I find it hilarious. I don't ever try and quickscope, I'm not very good at it.
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#16Crashes86Posted 12/3/2012 8:53:59 AM
I just tell them that, "yeah, I am trying hard..Thus I am winning."