Best Loadout imo (no its not smg so dont cry)

#1RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/3/2012 8:33:33 AM
Type 25
-Reflex
-Fast Mag

-Lightweight
-Hardline
-Toughness
-Dexterity
-Betty or Claymore
-Black Hat

The hipfiring of the Type 25 is awesome even without a laser (its called aiming) so no point in using one. Go with the reflex for long range combined with toughness for stability while being shot. Fast mag for the quick reload to get double and triple kills. Lightweight to move around the map at a decent pace (although I still miss the faster pace of the smg). Dexterity for that quick ads after sprinting when needed. Hardline to rake in the Hunter killers and CP. Betty to get a few free ones or protect your backside when needed. And Black hat to steal some crap.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#2lil_bandit18Posted 12/3/2012 8:36:34 AM
Dexterity isn't that good on assault rifles, and engineer goes way better with the black hat. Type 25 is an easier gun to use, but not as good as the FAL, AN94, or the M8. Sights are mainly crutches, and another attachment is usually more beneficial.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#3ish0turfac3Posted 12/3/2012 8:37:41 AM
Type 25 needs a damage buff.. I feel like I am shooting steel bbs at enemies half the time.

(If it was a smg class I wouldn't have cried, I would've found your adress.) :-P
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#4RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:40:32 AM
Heaven forbide sights available in a game. Considering you can only use iron sights irl right? So they must be a crutch right? Sorry to sound sarcastic but Im sick of hearing the term crutch over anything and everything. What gun do use most? Ohhh must be a crutch...see how that works. I dont really need engineer considering Im well aware of most the betty/claymore spots at this point so I usually approach them cautiously...if not majority of the time its a betty not a claymore so just duck. And I find dexterity to help actually.
---
#5KILLSTREAKPosted 12/3/2012 8:52:56 AM
I think grip is a help on the type 25 due to slight muzzle climb. Not that I have used it more than say twice..
#6lil_bandit18Posted 12/3/2012 8:56:56 AM
Heaven forbide sights available in a game. Considering you can only use iron sights irl right? So they must be a crutch right? Sorry to sound sarcastic but Im sick of hearing the term crutch over anything and everything. What gun do use most? Ohhh must be a crutch...see how that works. I dont really need engineer considering Im well aware of most the betty/claymore spots at this point so I usually approach them cautiously...if not majority of the time its a betty not a claymore so just duck. And I find dexterity to help actually.

oh no need to get offended, and this is CoD not a real war, and yes sights are, and always will be a crutch. It has nothing to do with the gun either, a gun's never a crutch. Betties don't have "spots" people just tend to throw them where ever, and dexterity still isn't optimal for AR's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6d_C03CPk0)

Anyways I'm not hating on your set up, I just don't think it's the best.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#7RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:57:56 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I think grip is a help on the type 25 due to slight muzzle climb. Not that I have used it more than say twice..

I find slight muzzle climb to be a good thing. Get them upper body and headshots. I wouldnt even call the Type 25 muzzle climb "slight"....more like a "pinch".
---
#8RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:00:23 AM
Betties and claymores do have the usual spots. You must be a slow learner. Some are random and thats why I just duck or see it and steal it.
---
#9Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/3/2012 9:03:33 AM
Engineer is good with blackhat because you can hack enemy equipment from a good distance away, whether you're two floors under or it's inside a building you cannot see with the naked eye

Stop being offended

Also, the Type-25 is seriously a mediocre gun that is severely outclassed on these maps. The only AR's that can compete with all these smgs on these tiny maps are the M8, AN-94 and the FAL. So stop it

Also, dexeterity isn't worth it on an AR. How about not sprinting around corners and you should have no problem?

Is your class a fun class? Sure, maybe

Is it anywhere near good or optimal? Hell no
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#10foodeater4Posted 12/3/2012 9:13:26 AM
Bettys and Claymores are big fun. I get tons of kills off them, I have a few classes with danger close so I can use 2. So many people just run around with a chicken like their head cut off and fail everytime on them.

MAybe 1 match outta 20 I'll get a guy or team with lots of flak jackets or hackers so I'll switch classes.