Words can't describe how bad these maps are for Domination

#1BTzzPosted 12/3/2012 10:06:47 AM
Seriously, let's put 3000 elevated head glitch spots on every map that you can see the points from and have a bunch of random ass buildings for people to camp and no rhyme or reason to anything involving the map design.

Everytime I play Express or Slums or Yemen I die a little inside. And Standoff! What the ****! They have this area literally right next to where they put the point that has tons of cover and would necessitate the enemy actually defending instead of just spawning and chucking a nade, and they don't put it there. Black Ops was fantastic for Domination for several reasons, the biggest of which were great spawns and maps that fit the mode. This is just worse in almost every way.

Feel free to ignore this, just venting.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 12/3/2012 10:10:26 AM
I have a deep hate for Carrier on Hardpoint or Dom, that middle point in the downed jet is awful.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/3/2012 10:28:38 AM
Headglitch spots need to be removed and maps need to be bigger.

Yemen is horrible, the only good thing about this map is that the spawns aren't poorly coded
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#4BoyWitArabStrapPosted 12/3/2012 10:42:50 AM
Call me crazy but I think these dom maps are probably the only fair ones. You actually have to TRY to get B.

Flanks are also wicked once you understand how to use them. My team was getting whomped for the first round on Aftermath. Flanked em all at B on the second round and got a quadruple kill with my shotty.
#5Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/3/2012 10:48:38 AM
I agree TC these maps have to many pointless avenues and flanking paths that lead to B. I think every Dom map in CoD should have at least one thing for cover like a box or something. Raid has been my favorite dom map thus far. But Aftermath **** that. I leave lobbies when it comes up its just awful.
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."
#6ssupermario92Posted 12/3/2012 10:50:01 AM
the majority of the maps are pretty good to meh IMO (with the exception Carrier and Hijacked, srsly those maps can burn)
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 35 PM if you think so as well
#7BlaeuPosted 12/3/2012 10:53:59 AM
How can you say anything bad about Standoff? That map is awesome.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#8Solstice_Posted 12/3/2012 10:55:00 AM
BTzz posted...
Seriously, let's put 3000 elevated head glitch spots on every map that you can see the points from.

Amen brother, amen...

Try defusing a Demo bomb with all that garbage? It's easier to just not play Demolition. My fav gametype and i literally cannot play it anymore.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Skyrim
#9Robin_MaskPosted 12/3/2012 10:57:57 AM
Just hate the fact how some maps in Domination are biased for one side, B can be clearly seen from one spawn, but not from the other.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#10rock1644Posted 12/3/2012 11:04:14 AM
I miss the triangular formation for Domination flags. Putting them in a straight line is a horrible idea. On every map, B is in the worst spot.
---
What piece of plastic is better? Tune in later to find out some BS that you take way too seriously.