Words can't describe how bad these maps are for Domination

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Words can't describe how bad these maps are for Domination

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#11
They put too much consideration into competitive play when designing these maps, they're so bad. Open B flags are fine when it's team vs. team but public matches it's unplayable.

User Info: cwatz12

cwatz12
4 years ago#12
Ya the maps are terribad for dom.

Well they suck in general, but dom is practically unplayable (or at least I dont find it fun whatsoever).

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#13
Just carrier and Yemen gets on my nerve for dom. Every other map, it is quite fun.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-37
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#14
FeelMyBlade posted...
Just carrier and Yemen gets on my nerve for dom. Every other map, it is quite fun.

I think it's pretty universally bad in terms of B placement.
Xbox GT: Ian Bits

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#15
ian b****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo

User Info: josefrees

josefrees
4 years ago#16
Why not just skip B, go to their base flag, take that, then when they spawn in the middle of nowhere (I mean right behind you) you can pick up B in a pincer attack?

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#17
Cap zones should be bigger IMO
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

User Info: Y-I-K-E-S

Y-I-K-E-S
4 years ago#18
Thats the thing I love about the maps they are really challenging to the point of madness. What were treyarch thinking when they decided where Point B for domination will be on carrier? LOL oh well Guardian and Sentry solves a lot of map problems.
PSN Y-I-K-E-S

User Info: Afghan_Whig777

Afghan_Whig777
4 years ago#19
Aether_Lyric posted...
They put too much consideration into competitive play when designing these maps, they're so bad. Open B flags are fine when it's team vs. team but public matches it's unplayable.

I agree a little with you, but look at Halo, all of their maps are typically competetive and symmetrical, but they're good, and they don't make you rage
GT: Arcade Fire87

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
4 years ago#20
Y-I-K-E-S posted...
Thats the thing I love about the maps they are really challenging to the point of madness. What were treyarch thinking when they decided where Point B for domination will be on carrier? LOL oh well Guardian and Sentry solves a lot of map problems.

And create just as many. I play dom almost exclusively, and for the most part the maps are decent once you learn them, but there's a few, Yemen especially, that hold a special place in my heart as ***** maps.
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Words can't describe how bad these maps are for Domination

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived