Words can't describe how bad these maps are for Domination

#11Aether_LyricPosted 12/3/2012 11:08:13 AM
They put too much consideration into competitive play when designing these maps, they're so bad. Open B flags are fine when it's team vs. team but public matches it's unplayable.
#12cwatz12Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:05 AM
Ya the maps are terribad for dom.

Well they suck in general, but dom is practically unplayable (or at least I dont find it fun whatsoever).
#13FeelMyBladePosted 12/3/2012 11:39:46 AM
Just carrier and Yemen gets on my nerve for dom. Every other map, it is quite fun.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-37
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#14BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:15:38 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Just carrier and Yemen gets on my nerve for dom. Every other map, it is quite fun.

I think it's pretty universally bad in terms of B placement.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#15fffezPosted 12/3/2012 1:19:42 PM
ian b****
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo
#16josefreesPosted 12/3/2012 1:22:06 PM
Why not just skip B, go to their base flag, take that, then when they spawn in the middle of nowhere (I mean right behind you) you can pick up B in a pincer attack?
#17fatclemenzaPosted 12/3/2012 1:30:08 PM
Cap zones should be bigger IMO
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#18Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/3/2012 1:34:25 PM
Thats the thing I love about the maps they are really challenging to the point of madness. What were treyarch thinking when they decided where Point B for domination will be on carrier? LOL oh well Guardian and Sentry solves a lot of map problems.
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#19Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/3/2012 1:37:02 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
They put too much consideration into competitive play when designing these maps, they're so bad. Open B flags are fine when it's team vs. team but public matches it's unplayable.

I agree a little with you, but look at Halo, all of their maps are typically competetive and symmetrical, but they're good, and they don't make you rage
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#20GhostfeetPosted 12/3/2012 1:41:33 PM
Y-I-K-E-S posted...
Thats the thing I love about the maps they are really challenging to the point of madness. What were treyarch thinking when they decided where Point B for domination will be on carrier? LOL oh well Guardian and Sentry solves a lot of map problems.

And create just as many. I play dom almost exclusively, and for the most part the maps are decent once you learn them, but there's a few, Yemen especially, that hold a special place in my heart as ***** maps.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck