LOL @ Remmington Shot gun

#1foodeater4Posted 12/3/2012 10:41:04 AM
Love this gun, but it has to be one of the cheapest guns I've used in an online game. I cant believe how far away this can OHK with sometimes. Big fun.
#2DarxidePosted 12/3/2012 10:43:03 AM
Guess you never played with the Spas in MW2.
#3ish0turfac3Posted 12/3/2012 10:46:03 AM
Every smg in this game says hello.
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#4markywhoPosted 12/3/2012 10:46:55 AM
lol at tc myfirstcodismodernwarfare3
#5Solstice_Posted 12/3/2012 10:50:06 AM
foodeater4 posted...
Love this gun, but it has to be one of the cheapest guns I've used in an online game. I cant believe how far away this can OHK with sometimes. Big fun.

Yeah...there have been times my jaw dropped after i watched how far the guy who one shotted me was away it's really far for a SG. Got killed by the Rem on hijacked..center of map where bflag is. He was at the entrance to one of the doors, and i was on the other side of the bflag....boom ADS = me dead. I called BS.

I also had last night some dude running the KSG (hipfire) at me on raid (i was not wounded either).
I was inbetween the concrete pillars next to B Dom and he was on the other side of the indented (zen garden?), at the top of the steps......hip fire from that far away and killed me. The KSG is insane, and the Rem isn't too far off from BS.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Skyrim
#6Strigol81Posted 12/3/2012 10:52:12 AM
yup, just like the spas, and the 1887's, and the trench gun

When I'm having a bad game / or lag comp is killing me i pull it out and go to town on folks

I feel an nerf coming for it eventually though, it feels like the 1887 debacle all over again
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 10:55:53 AM
Strigol81 posted...
yup, just like the spas, and the 1887's, and the trench gun

When I'm having a bad game / or lag comp is killing me i pull it out and go to town on folks

I feel an nerf coming for it eventually though, it feels like the 1887 debacle all over again

The remington is completely unreliable at range unless you ADS. The akimbo 1887s could hipfire kill you from half the map away. They aren't even comparable.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8SeminolehitmanPosted 12/3/2012 11:00:02 AM
The real thing is I guess you have never fired a shot gun in real life huh? Most people who complain about guns being overpowered have NEVER fired a gun in their life.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#9SonyHoundDawgPosted 12/3/2012 11:03:04 AM
Seminolehitman posted...
The real thing is I guess you have never fired a shot gun in real life huh? Most people who complain about guns being overpowered have NEVER fired a gun in their life.

I also enjoy the remington. Its the anti SMG spam on many maps, especially Hijack, Raid, Cargo, Drone, prolly half the maps lol.

Also I dont really consider COD an accurate gun simulator. Im sure a shotty generally could kill people from further away but its just a game there should be some semblance of balance.
#10Skello1OPosted 12/3/2012 11:03:47 AM
Seminolehitman posted...

Reality does not equal good game balance.
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal