LOL @ Remmington Shot gun

#11AlexanaxelaPosted 12/3/2012 11:12:54 AM
Love this gun, but it has to be one of the cheapest guns I've used in an online game. I cant believe how far away this can OHK with sometimes. Big fun.

guess you never played with any pump action in mw2, mw3, or even black ops
---
All humans will, without exception, eventually die.
After they die, the place they go is MU.
#12MG42_CHEFPosted 12/3/2012 11:15:06 AM
Strigol81 posted...
yup, just like the spas, and the 1887's, and the trench gun

When I'm having a bad game / or lag comp is killing me i pull it out and go to town on folks

I feel an nerf coming for it eventually though, it feels like the 1887 debacle all over again

Not even close, not even ****ing close. 1887 didn't have craptastic hitmarkers in close nor long range.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#13SeminolehitmanPosted 12/3/2012 11:15:56 AM
Skello1O posted...
Seminolehitman posted...
The real thing is I guess you have never fired a shot gun in real life huh? Most people who complain about guns being overpowered have NEVER fired a gun in their life.

Reality does not equal good game balance.

True, but when people say there is no way a shot gun is that powerful in real life you have to laugh at them.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#14SST_ForeverPosted 12/3/2012 11:17:05 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
Strigol81 posted...

When I'm having a bad game / or lag comp is killing me i pull it out and go to town on folks

I feel an nerf coming for it eventually though, it feels like the 1887 debacle all over again

Not even close, not even ****ing close. 1887 didn't have craptastic hitmarkers in close nor long range.

After seeing it compared to my favorite thing in cod I had to try it and I agree with this. 1887 makes this gun look like a little girl.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#15slipknotrox765Posted 12/3/2012 11:18:48 AM
Strigol81 posted...

Dude I hate getting killed by the Remington...but the flippin 1887's were on an unprecedented level of unbalance...
---
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS
#16DetectivPenguinPosted 12/3/2012 11:19:39 AM
LMFAO at people comparing the power level of the remington to the 1887s . IT ISN'T EVEN F***ING CLOSE to how powerful those OP no skill shotguns were. Remington isn't even that good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
#17Strigol81Posted 12/3/2012 11:43:35 AM
let me clarify, i'm not saying they're as good as 1887's, i'm saying that it's OP like they were, and in the way that everyone is using the remington in multiplayer, it reminds me of them

Remmington= Blops 2's 1887's

everyone cries about getting killed by one, you can outshoot most people from med-close range with one (granted lag comp has a bit to do with that)

I forsee a nerf because, in the current state of the game, small maps, lots of tight corners, small rooms, lag comp, etc. it feels OP to me, and I can forsee a nerf coming to them in that respect.
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#18Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/3/2012 11:46:33 AM
slipknotrox765 posted...
Strigol81 posted...

Dude I hate getting killed by the Remington...but the flippin 1887's were on an unprecedented level of unbalance...

Dual Wielding the un patched model 1887's could kill easily at close to far medium range.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#19mariofan619Posted 12/3/2012 11:50:45 AM
i'm saying that it's OP like they were

Remmington= Blops 2's 1887's

lol no.
---
Mini Mii | u jelly of my Goobus?
http://sixpop.com/files/9/SeemsLegit.jpg
#20PvtPorkSordPosted 12/3/2012 12:06:11 PM
The R870 is in no way op it just works like it should. The problem is the maps are all geared toward close-medium range. Watch the first map pack have some huge ass maps and then everyone will cry snipers/AR's are op.