KSG tips?

#1LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 12/3/2012 12:09:16 PM
Recently I've been trying to diamond out a number of weapon classes. Thus far I have specials and halfway through snipers/shotguns.

What tips can you give me for the KSG? I've been trying like the dickens to get those Bloodthirsty metals.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 12/3/2012 12:11:39 PM
Aim and hope it connects.
---
People don't kill people, guns kill people.
#3TheManlyManateePosted 12/3/2012 12:13:54 PM
Always ADS. Have good aim. Thats really the only tips I've got for you.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2
#4xirishxPosted 12/3/2012 12:14:32 PM
Went through the same thing with the KSG. I went on a streak of 10+ games without a blood thirsty, then had a single game where I got three... :-/

Assuming your aim is good, it's mostly a matter of having lag on your side, flanking enemies, and a little bit of luck. Typically when I get four kills, I start camping hardcore to make sure I get my fifth one.
#5LeTHaL_PiRaTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:15:27 PM
One more question. Core or Hardcore?
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#6YelloWashingtonPosted 12/3/2012 12:19:09 PM
Like others have said, always ADS. Run and gun didn't seem to work for me. I had to take my time and be a bit more deliberate. Also, the suppressor doesn't affect range in too negative a way, so I used that to my advantage. You're much more likely to get those multi kills when the other guys don't know you're there.
#7ImThe0nePosted 12/3/2012 12:19:27 PM
Yeah. Unless I'm in the middle of a crapstorm, I pitch a tent and camp after I get 4 to ensure 5. Also, try crouching on the staircase of the middle house on standoff, aining down sights at the door in front of you. Put a bouncing beatrice in the bedroom above you. I've gotten 2 bloodthirsties like that with the remmington.
---
If you think that kiss is all in the lips, C'mon, you got it all wrong.
Pokemon Black: John, FC: 4470-2119-8965
#8xirishxPosted 12/3/2012 12:20:02 PM
It's a one-shot kill weapon...unless you're going to attempt long range killing with it (not recommended), just play Core

At least in Core, you'll have more time to get your shot off before the enemy kills you. In Hardcore, you'll be dead by the time you get your sights lined up.
#9joe-deli-jrPosted 12/3/2012 12:20:45 PM
i just started using the ksg and am throwing a fit every single game. it just doesnt seem to connect. and yes i ads every time. i thought the reflex would help but im pretty sure i went without a kill the whole game. i know i suck at cod but i am not this bad
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#10mariofan619Posted 12/3/2012 12:20:57 PM
Put a bouncing beatrice in the bedroom above you.

I laughed way harder than I should have
---
Mini Mii | u jelly of my Goobus?
http://sixpop.com/files/9/China.jpg