KSG tips?

#21LeTHaL_PiRaTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:41:16 PM
Wow, thanks for all the tips guys. I guess I'll try out the Suppressor/Quickdraw.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#22Saizen13Posted 12/3/2012 1:49:47 PM
Use it when you notice you have a good connection in the game. Otherwise, don't even bother.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#23LeTHaL_PiRaTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:18:43 PM
Just tried out the Suppressor/Stock combo and got about two per game in KC. Thank you all very much.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#24Rafahil19Posted 12/3/2012 8:27:49 PM
You guys don't know the true use of the KSG in this game. Try putting a laser sight attachment on it and use it like any other shotgun by shooting from the hip when in close quarters and use ads for longer range business.

I almost feel like a cheater when playing like that.
---
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.
#25joe-deli-jrPosted 12/4/2012 12:24:35 PM
i still suck with this gun (reminds me of quick scoping and i have never been good at that) but i started using a stock and noticed my scores have started to rise. im still only at 180 or so kills so im not worrying about bloodthirsty yet but i have a feeling ill get the hang of it by then
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#26RapaleemanPosted 12/4/2012 12:56:39 PM
Rafahil19 posted...
You guys don't know the true use of the KSG in this game. Try putting a laser sight attachment on it and use it like any other shotgun by shooting from the hip when in close quarters and use ads for longer range business.

I almost feel like a cheater when playing like that.

This is awful advice. Considering that it is literally hit or miss, if the stars align it can be really fun but in general this is not good advice.

The issue is consistency with the hipfire and whether or not the auto aim will help or hurt you. On a good connection in the lobby, even without the laser sight, hipfire is oddly accurate and gets a ton of OSKs along with a bunch of headshots. On a poop connection or if there is any lag at all prepare for frustration.

If you are just going for kills and not worrying about a bloodthirsty for the challenge then sure hipfire to your hearts content. If you are a decent player you will go positive but how well will you do will be really inconsistent. You may do great one game but then terrible the next.

Following the advice of the people above and using the strengths of the weapon to your advantage is the key on any connection. Cover to cover and popping out to fire then taking cover for the pump and repeat. Constantly hipfiring and missing over and over again to maybe secure one kill is not only dumb but just a waste of time.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#27chessmyantidrugPosted 12/4/2012 12:59:59 PM
The one advantage to playing in hardcore is you will always get a one-shot kill. I believe the minimum damage is 75. That's the highest minimum damage among all shotguns.