Another WW2 CoD game?

#41Bat178(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:38:58 PM
Woramot posted...
Anyone else think co-op in WaW was underrated? I SO loved it and think it needs to return where there's actually a war, not one or two friendly NPCs in half the missions..

Yes, it does. I don't know why they didn't bring that back for Black Ops or this game.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#42PharoahPelicanPosted 12/4/2012 2:12:11 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
WW2 with WW1 flashbacks please.

---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#43Bat178(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:02:04 AM
And WaW had the best announcers in multiplayer. The ones in this game just sound dull and generic.
---
#44Bat178(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:12:54 PM
Bump.
---
#45Bat178(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:52:43 PM
Bump.
---
#46MaxFelixPosted 12/5/2012 10:31:41 PM
I dont get why nobody makes 60 fps WWII games or similar setting with no killstreaks. There is clealy a market for those within the COD community. WWII, wild west, post apocalyptic, cops n robbers, stealth. Anything as long as It's 60 fps.
#47Bat178(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:38:26 PM
MaxFelix posted...
I dont get why nobody makes 60 fps WWII games or similar setting with no killstreaks. There is clealy a market for those within the COD community. WWII, wild west, post apocalyptic, cops n robbers, stealth. Anything as long as It's 60 fps.

I had a idea for a Wild West Call Of Duty earlier in this topic, but there was no response.
---
#48singhellotakuPosted 12/6/2012 4:47:41 AM
bcon1208 posted...
I seem to be alone here, but I will never play another WWII era CoD game. I played WaW for about 10 minutes and promptly returned it. CoD 4 was the turning point in the CoD franchise and one that actually kept it alive IMO.

Ignoring of course that WAW is COD 5
#49MaxFelixPosted 12/6/2012 10:14:55 AM
Bat178 posted...
<
I had a idea for a Wild West Call Of Duty earlier in this topic, but there was no response.

Wild west is a great idea. WWII, post apocalyptic, stealth (FPS kind of Splinter Cell) and cops n robbers wouldn't need killstreaks - but they could easily have a few.

5 kills for a horse? 7 (or more) for Cavalry. So simple - and lots of focus on maps, game modes and visuals instead.

Post apocalyptic could be centered around health/survival, Splinter Cell/Stealth could be sniping and gadgets, WWII could be good old gun on gun and frags with a more character based story.

Anyway, the topic is WWII. And I really miss it. WaW had great atmosphere, announcers and both maps and playing style were perfectly balanced. But COD have changed, now it's all about chaos on small maps. WWII feels more realistic and it's not nearly as confusing as modern/future, where the sky is full of killstreaks.
#50ALLENO31Posted 12/6/2012 10:20:29 AM
Bat178 posted...
Agreed. In my opinion, World at War was the last good Call of Duty. After that, the series started going down the gutter. I like a lot of the WW2-era weapons more than modern ones.

---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg