Vonderhaar doesn't give a **** about you or the community.

#1Linctagon7Posted 12/3/2012 12:24:02 PM
Just look at the way the man adresses the consumers.

Always arrogant, always right. His attitude toward the consumer is not only disrespectful, but it also seems as if he really doesn't care for your concerns or issues with the game. Phrases like "drop a knowledge bomb on you" and "the lag is all in your head" are not befitting of a senior rep to a franchise.

I am going to bet that lag comp will never get fixed in this game. That is the main concern, het Vonderhaar completely ignores it and has the gal to tell consumers that they are imagining it.

Look at the way reps from Bioware, 343, DICE and Blizzard respond to and acknowledge the concerns and gripes of the consumer. Vonderhaar does not do this. With him it is always a snide remakr or dismissal. At times even borderline insulting. No wonder some members of the community have taken to calling him all sorts of things like Vonderclown and Vonderhurr. The man has your money in his pocket, and it seems like that is his only concern. Any fixes or adjustments made will only be an attempt to coax the consumer into purchasing the map packs. The major issues won't even be touched upon because of the refusal to acknowledge them.
#2chocobo609Posted 12/3/2012 12:26:33 PM
^ I still have hope :(
---
I am the man who is simply known as Beast.
#3Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/3/2012 12:26:45 PM
0/10
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."
#4NailbombPosted 12/3/2012 12:28:09 PM
Linctagon7 posted...
Look at the way reps from Bioware... respond to and acknowledge the concerns and gripes of the consumer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Artistic integrity." Bans for complaining on their forums. Public ****** fits everywhere. You're right, that's a much better way to respond.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#5Krazoa2Posted 12/3/2012 12:33:00 PM
HEY! You take that back!

He's a great guy, and who the hell are you to say otherwise? He got picked on for being a nerd while he wasnt actually as smart as one but looked like one, and since I can fully relate that means I'm gonna defend him and say he's awesome! Sure his games are nonsensical, pieces of s*** money scams but he's a good person honest!!1 He only seems like he's a smug little pr*** because he really is right always and all the time, it's true!

Linctagon7 posted...

Look at the way reps from Bioware, 343, DICE and Blizzard respond to and acknowledge the concerns and gripes of the consumer.

This did give me a chuckle though.
#6chicken8orPosted 12/3/2012 12:33:46 PM
Copy/Pasted from another thread that I responded to.

"I'm not turning mine in. I know that the lag comp can be fixed and I'm hoping that they address that issue before they start pumping out the DLC for the game. I don't believe that it will get fixed until after the Christmas rush.

I don't know why, but they haven't even addressed the issue publicly yet. I have yet to hear a single word confirming the issue and saying that they are working on it. At least give us something. Don't set some unobtainable goal and tell us everything will be better by Dec. 13th. Just tell us you know the problem is there and that you are working on it.

This is the most balanced and enjoyable CoD since W@W and I am impressed with the changes that they have made. Mainly with the Pick 10 system and the new Scorestreaks set-up. I just can't stand dying because of something that is completely out of my control.

It's not even the dying that pisses me off. It's the not killing. If I shoot you with a gun that is documented to kill in 4 hits, no matter the distance nor where the bullets land, and I get 7 hit markers then something is definitely wrong. When this situation happens and you can still pull a 180 and shoot me twice for the kill, then something is REALLY wrong.

If the lag isn't fixed before the first DLC drops then it's a lost cause and everybody should turn the game in."
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#7GamingAntPosted 12/3/2012 12:33:48 PM
Wanna get paid? Move it!
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#8Wookie_Is_BackPosted 12/3/2012 12:35:57 PM
"Look at the way reps from Bioware, 343, DICE and Blizzard respond to and acknowledge the concerns and gripes of the consumer."

BioWare bans people boosting in a CO-OP GAME with NO leaderboards and DICE bans people for taking off their ****ty blue filter on BF3.

343 and Blizz are okay though. Especially Blizz when it comes to customer service/community-dev communication.
#9torey_caylorPosted 12/3/2012 12:43:14 PM
Nailbomb posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Look at the way reps from Bioware... respond to and acknowledge the concerns and gripes of the consumer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Artistic integrity." Bans for complaining on their forums. Public ****** fits everywhere. You're right, that's a much better way to respond.

Lol glad i'm not the only one noticing this.
#10CharityDiaryPosted 12/3/2012 12:54:29 PM
Why would the developers care what the community or consumers think?

People will buy the next game, and the next, and the next, regardless of the problems that never even get acknowledged by the developers.