The SCAR H need a buff

#1MG42_CHEFPosted 12/3/2012 12:17:26 PM
Jesus man, this gun has so much going for it, but is just completely lacking. It isn't powerful enough for close range and it has WAY WAY too much recoil even with the foregrip attached. They need to buff this thing either by giving it a 2hko range like the FAL and or reduce the recoil significantly. Burst firing does not help as by the time I can even let it settle I am dead because some joe blow has a no recoil smg ar or what have you.

And yes, I am sick of seeing the FAL. I liked it when Semi Autos were set on the back burner and I never saw them. Now, it must be sheer luck for me to find a lobby without one.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#2Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/3/2012 12:38:04 PM
Are you crazy?!?! Its my fav gun in the game. If they buffed it would basically be a two shot kill just learn to use the gun and never be in SMG range with a Scar its you dying everytime.
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#3fatclemenzaPosted 12/3/2012 12:45:42 PM
just learn to use the gun and never be in SMG range with a Scar its you dying everytime.

So, not play the game? There's no such thing as staying out of SMG range.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#4Saizen13Posted 12/3/2012 12:47:58 PM
I don't mind it at all. Try it with select fire. It's fun
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#5demundoPosted 12/3/2012 6:00:36 PM
Definitely seems better with select fire. Calms down the recoil quite a bit.