Hunter Killer drones hate me...

#1TheRisingSonPosted 12/3/2012 2:35:08 PM
No matter what I do, whether I'm running, walking, going prone or standing in a corner by myself hoping it'll pass by, the hunter killer drone always targets me. Doesn't matter if it's surrounded by my teammates or not, it'll pick me out and take me out 99% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/3/2012 2:35:36 PM
Camp indoors.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 2:36:58 PM
It's just self-fulfilling prophecy. It's like pred missiles. You only notice the ones that hit you. If it literally is the vast majority of the Hunter Killers then you are getting paired with teams camping their balls off or running into the open too much.

Try using flak jacket. A direct hit will kill you but if you sprint when you hear the targeting noise you have a chance.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#4barbjornkumaPosted 12/3/2012 2:40:06 PM
cheap deaths, unpredictable, easy to get (for nubs)

more things that keep you from getting high killstreaks.

I hate these things. They have no place in COD, IMO.
#5Akiba69Posted 12/3/2012 2:40:45 PM
Can you even shoot them out of the sky?
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#6torey_caylorPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:54 PM
I hate hunter killer drones
#7CharityDiaryPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:29 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
It's just self-fulfilling prophecy. It's like pred missiles. You only notice the ones that hit you.

Not true. The announcer always says, "Enemy hunter killer in the air" or something, so I ALWAYS notice when one gets launched.

But 9 out of 10 times, it always hits me. I just assume that everyone else on my team is using that perk that makes AI-controlled score streaks not target them...
#8rubberGasketPosted 12/3/2012 2:43:25 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
It's just self-fulfilling prophecy. It's like pred missiles. You only notice the ones that hit you. If it literally is the vast majority of the Hunter Killers then you are getting paired with teams camping their balls off or running into the open too much.

Try using flak jacket. A direct hit will kill you but if you sprint when you hear the targeting noise you have a chance.

Nope! I've had 4 in a row hit me before. I wish they still had BO1 style stats, so you can see the amount of deaths by particular kill streaks.
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#9TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:49:48 PM
CharityDiary posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
It's just self-fulfilling prophecy. It's like pred missiles. You only notice the ones that hit you.

Not true. The announcer always says, "Enemy hunter killer in the air" or something, so I ALWAYS notice when one gets launched.

But 9 out of 10 times, it always hits me. I just assume that everyone else on my team is using that perk that makes AI-controlled score streaks not target them...

So you're having the same problem huh? I love using the hunter killer drone but when it's only hitting me its irritating.
#10robulastagePosted 12/3/2012 2:50:29 PM
CharityDiary posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

9 times out of 10 it always hits you, huh?

Well 60% of the time it works every time...
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727