Hunter Killer drones hate me...

#11SinCityKidPosted 12/3/2012 2:52:55 PM
Blind eye or go inside when one is deployed. /topic
#12AlanB08Posted 12/3/2012 3:17:51 PM
SinCityKid posted...

This. Simple solution but people are too stubborn to change so they'd rather just complain. Yes, sometimes it's impossible to get inside in time but I'd be willing to bet many people who complain about "always" being hit by them don't make much of an effort to get inside and instead just hope they're not the one who it'll find. Maybe they always find you because the rest of your team is smart enough to get inside or run Blind Eye? Sounds like the people who always complained when they got killed by predator missiles in MW3 because they "always" were the one being targeted.
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/3/2012 3:22:34 PM
Ive had some pretty darn good luck not getting killed by them. Mostly luck combined with running for cover.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#14Ares_TargaryenPosted 12/3/2012 3:24:27 PM(edited)
Yeah, my luck with them is horrible. I've actually been killed inside a building more than once too (near a window or doorway). I'm not talking about someone purposely throwing them into the building either.
---
<><><><><>
#15foodeater4Posted 12/3/2012 3:26:13 PM
Thats funny because everytime I picked Hunter killer drone as a killstreak I never get a kill out of it.
#16Net SharkPosted 12/3/2012 3:31:03 PM
Quote:Thats funny because everytime I picked Hunter killer drone as a killstreak I never get a kill out of it.
@foodeater4
This and or mine hit a UAV or something dumb like that. I threw one in a building one time. Guess I thought it would steer itself to the window. I thought wrong. :D
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#17barbjornkumaPosted 12/3/2012 3:32:56 PM
Akiba69 posted...
Can you even shoot them out of the sky?

I've tried to black hat them multiple times, but not ONCE have i been able to find one. If you watch the kill cam, they are very small. I'm pretty sure they are near invisible in the sky. Of course you can see them on the radar, but that doesn't mean anything, for they have a habit of turning on a dime and going right for you, even if they weren't originally facing your direction.

At least predator missles are obvious, and only stay in the air for a short time. Hunter Killer drones cruise around until they get a near guaranteed kill.
#18TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:39:00 PM
AlanB08 posted...
SinCityKid posted...

This. Simple solution but people are too stubborn to change so they'd rather just complain. Yes, sometimes it's impossible to get inside in time but I'd be willing to bet many people who complain about "always" being hit by them don't make much of an effort to get inside and instead just hope they're not the one who it'll find. Maybe they always find you because the rest of your team is smart enough to get inside or run Blind Eye? Sounds like the people who always complained when they got killed by predator missiles in MW3 because they "always" were the one being targeted.

I'm sure you know what everyone is doing in COD at all times huh? No, actually I do sprit for cover but that need helps, thus my complaint. Do I think it's broken or need to be changed? No actually I don't.
#19High_WarlordPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:20 PM
They always hit me either right after I just spawn, or when I am trying to shoot down the enemy team's UAV. =/
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#20BlueKnuxPosted 12/3/2012 3:40:23 PM
SinCityKid posted...

That. Easy.
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx