After using the Saiga 12 for a while, it's much better than I thought.

#1LoshadtPosted 12/3/2012 3:10:19 PM(edited)
Provided connection doesn't f*** me over. But using it has definitely renewed my hatred for SMG users.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#2xero549Posted 12/3/2012 3:12:27 PM
Same here. After using it so much to get gold I grew fond of it. You just got to play differently with it.
---
Xbox Live GT: CursedDragoon13
#3Gunther482Posted 12/3/2012 3:45:45 PM
I agree. Long Barrel/Laser Sight/Fast Mags are my preferred attachments.
#4Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:48:58 PM

I only use Long Barrel + Laser Sight. I'd like a 3rd attachment but I need all the space I can get to have enough perks to compete with those SMG bastards.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#5RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 12/3/2012 3:54:13 PM
I've really wanted to give this gun a serious try but never did my first two times around. What different strategy did you have to use on this compared to any of the other shotguns?
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#6ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:59 PM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
I've really wanted to give this gun a serious try but never did my first two times around. What different strategy did you have to use on this compared to any of the other shotguns?

Keep firing until they are dead. OHKs are rare, and often times someone can take 4-5 shots. I recommend long barrel and fast mags because it's reload time is abysmal, and the hipfire spread is very wide.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#7Gunther482Posted 12/3/2012 3:56:23 PM
Loshadt posted...

I only use Long Barrel + Laser Sight. I'd like a 3rd attachment but I need all the space I can get to have enough perks to compete with those SMG bastards.

I typically try to get away without using three attachments. But the slow reloads and three or four shots needed to kill people make reloading constant enough that it warrants its use in my opinion.
#8Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:56:35 PM
From: RONIN_Y0JIMBO | Posted: 12/3/2012 7:54:13 PM | #005

Be as reckless as possible basically. Run straight into a room, ADS, and just start blasting everything. Mix in Scavenger and fire at least three shots at everything that moves.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#9AlexanaxelaPosted 12/3/2012 3:58:47 PM
it's pretty bad. Outside of point blank ranges, the gun usually takes at last 4 shots to kill and take as much as 8 shots at long range. Don't really see the point when you can use any of the smgs and kill in 3 or 4 shots over twice as fast about twice as far. Usually what happens is if i try to hipfire someone, it ends up taking like 5 shots to kill them, if i try to ads at them, they just walk around me hipfiring their smg
---
Look Me In The Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirIEDYrw0Y
#10Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:01:38 PM
The point is to not use SMGs because they're easy mode. Of course comparing it to an SMG will make it look bad.
---
I <3 Jesus.