After using the Saiga 12 for a while, it's much better than I thought.

#11ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 4:02:35 PM
Loshadt posted...
The point is to not use SMGs because they're easy mode. Of course comparing it to an SMG will make it look bad.

---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 12/3/2012 4:06:53 PM
compare it to whatever you want to, it's pretty bad. The black ops spas could hipfire and do what this gun tries to do using 1~2 less shots, and you got a free non-range deducing silencer
---
Maybe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfewtndGnCY
#13Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:08:31 PM
compare it to whatever you want to, it's pretty bad. The black ops spas could hipfire and do what this gun tries to do using 1~2 less shots, and you got a free non-range deducing silencer

I said the same thing, and then I used it for a couple more matches and started pulling 2+ K/D easily. The gun is good as long as you get used to its comfort zone.

With that being said it's probably one of the most susceptible guns in the game to lag compensation.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#14ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 4:08:38 PM
Alexanaxela posted...

>Realizes it's the second best shotgun in game
>Brings up a different game

inb4/ksg
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#15AlexanaxelaPosted 12/3/2012 4:11:58 PM
/facepencil

you can get used to a gun's "comfort zone" that has a range of 500 inches, fires at 500 rpm and takes 3 shots to kill and pull off a 2 k/d but that doesn't change the fact that's it's a bad gun and there are better choices
---
*shoves harry against wall*
HARRYPOTTERDIDYOUPUTYOURNAMEINTHEGOBLETOFFIRE?
#16Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:14:26 PM
inb4/ksg

I would say the Remington is leaps and bounds ahead of every shotgun in the game.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#17aj4x94Posted 12/3/2012 4:26:19 PM
I love the Saiga 12. It's pretty much the successor to the BO1 SPAS. I run it with Fast Mag, laser, and Long barrel.
---
Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing: Doom 3 BFG Edition, COD: BOII, Hitman Absolution, Infamous Collection.
#18xero549Posted 12/3/2012 4:58:19 PM
I ran it with quick draw+laser+suppressor. Works out pretty good. I ADS as much as I can with it.
---
Xbox Live GT: CursedDragoon13