Activisions needs to start banning the 12-17 year olds.

#1y0urm0msBFPosted 12/3/2012 3:37:20 PM
Yes it will only be 10% of players left but it will be mature players at least.

This is an 18+ game.

They could do the banning from just looking at the emblems. It usually shows who is 18+ and who is not.

I will probably buy Far Cry 3 cos it got a Map Editor and a more mature audience.
---
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:09 PM
TC just turned 18 and thinks he's an adult
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:38 PM
As we all know single player games are the best substitute for online gaming. And it barely needs to be mentioned that god will smite you dead if you play more than one game at once.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 12/3/2012 3:41:58 PM
good trolls don't have 3 identical topics on the front page.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#5BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/3/2012 3:43:10 PM
Actually it's 17+.....at least where I live. Also any game that shows breasts during its first major reveal is not really mature, neither is trying use another games success as their own. For instance their tag line is: like Skyrim with guns. That is Fallout. If I was Bethesda I would have stepped in and said something.
#6ernie2coolPosted 12/4/2012 5:50:12 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Actually it's 17+.....at least where I live. Also any game that shows breasts during its first major reveal is not really mature, neither is trying use another games success as their own. For instance their tag line is: like Skyrim with guns. That is Fallout. If I was Bethesda I would have stepped in and said something.

Its a quote from a review and was used in advertisements also here on Gamefaqs (my Adblock didnt work one day so I saw it).
#7DougEInstructorPosted 12/4/2012 5:52:02 AM
or you could just mute them
#8DraconilianPosted 12/4/2012 5:55:02 AM
I've been playing CoD since I was 14. And I have never been immature over the mic, never insulted anyone else (over the mic, under my breath sure) and I don't make immature emblems. You'd never know my age.
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#9L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 12/4/2012 6:29:04 AM
y0urm0msBF posted...
Yes it will only be 10% of players left but it will be mature players at least.

This is an 18+ game.

They could do the banning from just looking at the emblems. It usually shows who is 18+ and who is not.

I will probably buy Far Cry 3 cos it got a Map Editor and a more mature audience.

Do you really believe that only gamers under the age of 18 are capable of creating perverted and bigoted emblems ?
#10KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 6:29:24 AM
Ban everyone under 30 IMO.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php