Activisions needs to start banning the 12-17 year olds.

#21Speedmaster1225Posted 12/4/2012 4:52:53 PM
In the US, I believe it's 17+.
---
Who needs a sig?
#22yummymexicanPosted 12/4/2012 6:56:55 PM
Cos

Cos

Cos

Cos

Cos
---
GT- Snahck
#23dario1101Posted 12/4/2012 8:59:13 PM(edited)
Garrafan posted...
*looks at TC's username* Yeah...I think I'm done here.

Exactly.
And TC, I may be 13 but at least I don't not spam your lobby with mic spam or make an offensive emblem. I'm actually calm and collected... And nothing angers me more than seeing other people in my age group that give us a bad rep.
There are actually people that are nice and civil and that don't become a douche and ruin your fun. Give them a chance and not just think "Oh everyone under 18 is inappropriate and should not be allowed to play this game."
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-144! :D Started Feb. 2012
#24JPhoenix985Posted 12/4/2012 8:26:46 PM
dario1101 posted...
Garrafan posted...

Exactly.
And TC, I may be 13 but at least I have the Tenacity to not spam your lobby with mic spam or make an offensive emblem. I'm actually calm and collected... And nothing angers me more than seeing other people in my age group that give us a bad rep.
There are actually people that are nice and civil and that don't become a douche and ruin your fun. Give them a chance and not just think "Oh everyone under 18 is inappropriate and should not be allowed to play this game."

Tenacity is not the word you're looking for here. Just a little FYI.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#25povlitzkiPosted 12/4/2012 8:31:57 PM
Im 17 and i disagree.... instead of banning everyone 12 - 17... how about just IP banning all the little pr**ks that are immature? I remember in cod 4 when you would get into a lobby with 10 - 13 year olds and they were cool... you could talk with them and have a decent conversation and have fun... but now a days all the little kids goals are to be as annoying and gay as they can possibly be.... so yea just ban all the annoying immature kids maybe... not even kids immature adults too... idc if you work your ass off to come home and play CoD (or w/e your excuse is) if your just gonna get on and whine and take out your anger on people younger then you cuz you dont have your s*** together then you deserve to be banned
#26Saizen13Posted 12/4/2012 8:37:26 PM
And yet you have a username like that TC. lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#27dario1101Posted 12/4/2012 9:02:05 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
dario1101 posted...
Garrafan posted...

Exactly.
And TC, I may be 13 but at least I have the Tenacity to not spam your lobby with mic spam or make an offensive emblem. I'm actually calm and collected... And nothing angers me more than seeing other people in my age group that give us a bad rep.

Tenacity is not the word you're looking for here. Just a little FYI.

Thanks!
I fixed it... I think? :P
See? There are some people that actually help!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-144! :D Started Feb. 2012
#28B0o0mPosted 12/4/2012 9:23:25 PM
The game is 17+ btw... "Mature 17+"
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#29ULTIMATE2684Posted 12/4/2012 9:28:14 PM
The ESRB rating for this game is M. which is 17+. I don't understand why you want to ban 17 year olds. I also don't understand why you don't care about anyone below 12.
---
6th Prestige Lv. 50 PSN ID: XxFlarEBursTxX
http://www.youtube.com/user/ULTIMATE2684
#30garcia_jxPosted 12/4/2012 9:44:55 PM
I like playing these teenagers and their lack of skills. I don't ever have to hear them on the mic, because I am always in a party (even if none of my friends are online). You can tell when you are playing against kids because they move like robots.