So it's Lag Comp?

#21ICantNameGudPosted 12/5/2012 12:23:50 AM
>mfw I get told idk what I'm talking about for bringing up connections
>mfw everyone posts paragraphs about lag comp doing exactly what I said to connections in my first post but without sarcasm
>mfw TC apparently lol'd at me knowing how this mechanic works for a year now due to MW3's terrible launch exerience
>mfw TC lol'd at me pointing out he could have looked this up even though no new information has surfaced in this thread

God I love this website.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#22Krazoa2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:29:43 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
>mfw everyone posts paragraphs about lag comp doing exactly what I said to connections in my first post but without sarcasm
>mfw TC apparently lol'd at me knowing how this mechanic works for a year now due to MW3's terrible launch exerience
>mfw TC lol'd at me pointing out he could have looked this up even though no new information has surfaced in this thread

God I love this website.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/644.$plit/C_71_article_1133002_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?21%2F08%2F2009%2009%3A16%3A53%3A702
>yfw you didnt do as you were told and shut up
#23ICantNameGudPosted 12/5/2012 12:36:11 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

God I love this website.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/644.$plit/C_71_article_1133002_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?21%2F08%2F2009%2009%3A16%3A53%3A702
>yfw you didnt do as you were told and shut up

I don't really care how in depth you guys want to discuss it. The point is it works the way we all know it works: Lag Comp tries to make the game fair because we all have different connections and ping. More often than not the person with a better connection gets screwed. Lower connections may very well be getting screwed too, but people report success nerfing or downgrading their connections so I doubt it.

Everyone who's posted 4 paragraph responses has said exactly what I originally said, sans sarcasm, as I already posted: "derp people stealing wi-fi do better lol".

I said it that way because we as a community have known the what and how about lag-comp for over a year now, and it still operates exacty the same. If you don't believe me then kindly read the thread.

Sorry I made a joke about the most mentioned topic on this frikken board. I'm not opening your link, this isn't 4chan, I don't care about your reaction face.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home