Are the bad guys in the next game gonna be Muslim extremist?

#11imthestuntmanPosted 12/3/2012 5:18:09 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Aruezi posted...
Meh, I'd much rather see more European enemies. It seems like all we ever fight anymore are Russians, terrorists and the Chinese. (who magically become North Korean when the investors are offended)

I mean, really, when's the last time we shot up some Norwegians? Maybe a french fellow or two? At least let me put the boots to Italy for a change!

PS: Hey, Mander? I'm not doubting you or anything, but I thought Mensa only accepted members with an IQ of 150 and up. Again, I don't mean to offend you, I'd just always thought the standard was a bit higher.

Ya I think 133 is the bare mimimum but since im totally lying in my sig then I really have no idea....:)

well 135 is technically a genius IQ if i remember correctly so it might be 135 for the minimum
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#12Cpt_CrackerPosted 12/3/2012 5:18:36 PM
It should feature a fuctional America that's in civil war.

After being really butt-hurt by obama's victory, the far right has decided to secede and wage war to take control of the north.
#13Flow_149Posted 12/3/2012 5:18:45 PM
You know I actually wouldn't mind playing as the other faction and fighting against the morally ambiguous Americans.
#14TiamatKillerPosted 12/3/2012 5:23:30 PM
Flow_149 posted...
You know I actually wouldn't mind playing as the other faction and fighting against the morally ambiguous Americans.

That would never happen considering Call of Duty is all about Murrica.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#15PharoahPelicanPosted 12/3/2012 5:24:58 PM

After being really butt-hurt by obama's victory, the far right has decided to secede and wage war to take control of the north.

An American Civil war would be pretty good.

I want an ACTUAL future game. Screw 2025, how about 2125?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#16Cpt_CrackerPosted 12/3/2012 5:28:33 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

An American Civil war would be pretty good.

I want an ACTUAL future game. Screw 2025, how about 2125?

Battlefield 2142 is pretty fun. Idk about the game's population though.
#17LoshadtPosted 12/3/2012 5:30:35 PM
From: outlawstar289 | Posted: 12/3/2012 10:16:49 PM | #009
The next game should feature trannies and liberals as the enemies

I'd be happy mowing down some crazed liberal extremists.

"Reality has a liberal biAHHHHHHHH-BOOM"
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#18curtlandPosted 12/3/2012 5:30:49 PM
I would love another WWII in Europe game honestly.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but a new MP game with all the perks and streaks and attachment bells and whistles they've come up with since COD2/3 would be a blast.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19imthestuntmanPosted 12/3/2012 5:32:31 PM
the civil war idea would be actually cool... you could pick a side at the start and the branching paths would work well in it.

"To reunite the country or burn it to the ground the choice is yours."
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#20giosclonePosted 12/3/2012 5:33:39 PM
U.s Invades latin america. War on the cartels. with highly graphic graphics like heads on a tortoise which was actually a bomb....yes decapitated head tortoise bomb scorestreaks.