Target finder has got to go.

#1salandrewsPosted 12/3/2012 4:50:44 PM
Instant skill.

"but it obscures peripheral vision!"

Doesn't matter when you're staring down an alley/corridor which is everywhere in these maps.

The cover in this game is made of cardboard, so once they see you you're basically dead.
And coldblooded only stops the red diamond. No counter whatsoever.

Stabilizes the gun too, It really should be an LMG only attachment.
---
How did Buzz get to be an astronaut? It's basic math knowledge that there is nothing beyond infinity.
#2nuclearpizzaPosted 12/3/2012 4:51:48 PM
its really not a big deal.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#3lexussssPosted 12/3/2012 4:51:50 PM
Stop sucking
#4SwordToTheChestPosted 12/3/2012 4:53:18 PM(edited)
Cold Blooded/stop sucking.
#5FlipManV3Posted 12/3/2012 4:52:39 PM
It's not that different from the Thermal, IMO.
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#6LoshadtPosted 12/3/2012 4:52:44 PM
I do agree with it being an LMG only attachment.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#7duericPosted 12/3/2012 4:53:44 PM
IMO, it's no more OP than everything else in this game.

Besides, you're just going to spawn on them eventually anyway. Just wait until the game does the work for you.

Or, Cold Blooded. People who rely on the scope just get completely f***** up by Cold Blooded. That extra second you have is plenty to finish them.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8curtlandPosted 12/3/2012 4:54:07 PM
Target Finder is AMAZING, but you really are leaving yourself wide open to a side or back attack.

If someone shreds you with it, just try flanking them, or ignore that alley altogether! But even that you shouldn't have to do, there is no spot on any of these maps that you can't seem to get to from at least a dozen directions!
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#9elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 4:55:47 PM
I couldn't be more shocked at the fact another person is whining about an attachment used by way less than 10% of players... No, really... Shocked... This is my shocked face :o
#10TheRisingSonPosted 12/3/2012 4:58:17 PM
I used target finder a lot and enjoyed it. Until I realized I could unlock other red dot sights like the mustache...