League Play PSA:

#21StickyBu5hPosted 12/3/2012 8:48:17 PM
Played one game about a week ago and wanted to pull my hair out.

I'm playing CTF on Yemen and the other team caps one flag. What happens next? My whole team leaves. I'm playing 1v4 and lose by 2 flags. smh.
---
GT: DJ Sticky BuSh
#22sausage54Posted 12/3/2012 8:53:31 PM
StickyBu5h posted...
Played one game about a week ago and wanted to pull my hair out.

I'm playing CTF on Yemen and the other team caps one flag. What happens next? My whole team leaves. I'm playing 1v4 and lose by 2 flags. smh.

Happens, but rare overall. I recommend playing it some more before you write it off. Without even using a mic, I am experiencing the most pleasant and team oriented online experience ever in the COD series.

You still get an occasional bad sport, but absolutely nothing like what you get in public matches.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#23darkshadowmasterPosted 12/4/2012 6:32:59 AM
irishman5705 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Are there any league playlists with no parties?

Got to Masters in the first season running with one other person. If you're both competent players, it isn't hard.

I don't doubt that but none of my friends want to play BO2 (I can't argue with them either) due to the horrendous connection issue this game has, and to be honestly I'm not that far behind them. I just wanted to give it a shot but have no desire to get put in a team of randoms vs clan when those matches will more than likely turn into me vs clan after everyone else ragequits from it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#24SnakeEyes170Posted 12/4/2012 6:46:40 AM
why would I play a mode that uses some of the "more complicated" (read: not that hard, but too hard for) objective modes that the 12 year olds i'm usually stuck with can't play at all
i've seen how those pubbies do in capture the flag, it's not pretty.
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player