Anyone else tired of joining a game in progress?

#11myrkul8013Posted 12/3/2012 8:17:03 PM
YES...
I joined a game that was 10 to 210 and I just backed right back out
---
"Work with zeal as hammers peal, melt, anneal, and bend the steel."
#12AngelicTouch99Posted 12/3/2012 8:20:05 PM
Yeah this happens alot. Join KC and losing 25 - 75 with a Orbital Vsat up on enemy team. Screw that
#13ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 8:22:14 PM
CaPwnD posted...
Then you get a probation warning for leaving early.

You definitely don't. I have like a .2 w/l. I'll leave matches that are almost over to get to the next level faster, I leave a couple maps just for existing, only play by myself. I leave a lot of matches.

I've never been temporary banned. It's for repeated dashboarding.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#14lexussss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:31:33 PM
sausage54 posted...
lexussss posted...
sausage54 posted...
If your patient and a team player I recommend League Play "Championship Series". Awesome 4 v 4 gameplay and you will never be placed in a match "in progress".

Yeah but your teammates will quit, like they did to me so it was 1v4 in S&D

Happens, but rare overall. I recommend playing it some more before you write it off. Without even using a mic, I am experiencing the most pleasant and team oriented online experience ever in the COD series.

You still get an occasional bad sport, but absolutely nothing like what you get in public matches.

You're absolutely right! Unfortunantly, none of my friends play video games so I have to rely on randoms which can be hit or miss... I'm hoping the higher divisions I progress to will surround me with better players.
#15CharityDiaryPosted 12/3/2012 8:35:22 PM
I just joined a game that was 10-70.

Our team was the 10.

We lost in 20 seconds.
#16elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 8:36:45 PM
ITT: everyone forgets joining dom games that are 13-175 with dogs just called in.
#17ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 8:39:21 PM
elchris79 posted...
ITT: everyone forgets joining dom games that are 13-175 with dogs just called in.

We're not allowed to be tired of it after 4 years?
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#18CapwnDPosted 12/4/2012 11:41:28 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Then you get a probation warning for leaving early.

No, you don't.

That may be in league play or for dashboarders, but just quiting out of a match through the menu does not incur any probabtion at all.

Well... fine! Sorry! I did not know that! Stop yelling at me!
---
Thrash or be Thrashed