So they had motion sensors in the Cold War, but we dont have them in 2025.

#11Aether_LyricPosted 12/3/2012 10:14:08 PM
Motion sensor is one of the worst things ever added to CoD. It's just a camper's tool, nothing else.
#12KryingKetchupPosted 12/3/2012 10:16:38 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Motion sensor is one of the worst things ever added to CoD. It's just a camper's tool, nothing else.

You're wrong.

Used this all the time on search after planting a bomb, or when I was capping a flag in dom i would throw it down in one way the enemies could come, and watch the other. Now it's a guessing game.
#13flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:18:13 PM
KryingKetchup posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

You're wrong.

Used this all the time on search after planting a bomb, or when I was capping a flag in dom i would throw it down in one way the enemies could come, and watch the other. Now it's a guessing game.

In games like demolition, SnD, and Domination the motion sensor was a great tool.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#14Aether_LyricPosted 12/3/2012 10:26:23 PM
KryingKetchup posted...
You're wrong.

That really doesn't make me wrong - the point still remains that all the motion sensor did was encourage people to sit in one spot and rely on their radar rather than actual gun skill. It ruined the game more than it benefited it.
#15EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 12/3/2012 10:28:37 PM
Spy planes are up 90% of the game, who needs motion sensors.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
#16known2FAILPosted 12/3/2012 10:29:08 PM
KryingKetchup posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

You're wrong.

It still sounds like a campers tool. you are just camping by an objective....
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#17flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:32:50 PM
EyEs fr0m Ab0vE posted...
Spy planes are up 90% of the game, who needs motion sensors.

People who know most people roll with Ghost.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#18KryingKetchupPosted 12/3/2012 10:32:55 PM
known2FAIL posted...
KryingKetchup posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

You're wrong.

It still sounds like a campers tool. you are just camping by an objective....

.....The point in objective games is to hold the objective.

Now they can be a campers tool, but how do people complain if someone is using it to defend or capture an objective. It's smart, and helps the team. I have a choice between having to guess which way the enemies are coming, or watching one way, while knowing if enemies are trying to flank. That is smart, not really campy as It's not like I'm in the Anne Frank attic on overgrown with some friends.