Changing names mid game

#11twotonez(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:23:05 PM
curtland posted...
Either they have ADD, or they're cheating and want try and muddle it.

If I had to guess.

Thats what I figured.
#12elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 11:25:24 PM
TC has his S at the end of his name the wrong way round. That means everything he says can be disregarded. Sorry, evrytng he sayz I mean.
#13twotonez(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:26:37 PM
elchris79 posted...
TC has his S at the end of his name the wrong way round. That means everything he says can be disregarded. Sorry, evrytng he sayz I mean.

elchris is not funny and is trying to be. That means everything he says is not funny.
#14Frost_LASERPosted 12/3/2012 11:28:41 PM
Obviously they quickly open the dashboard and change their gamer tag for 800M$ points, sign out, then sign back in and rejoin the game.
#15elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 11:32:05 PM
twotonez posted...
elchris79 posted...

elchris is not funny and is trying to be. That means everything he says is not funny.

Nope, just realistic. The fact you've deliberately tried to be a bit edgy by substituting a Z in place of an S pretty much makes you look like a fool. Please don't debate with me, you'll just end up looking even sillier.
#16twotonez(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:43:04 AM
Frost_LASER posted...
Obviously they quickly open the dashboard and change their gamer tag for 800M$ points, sign out, then sign back in and rejoin the game.

Thats the thing they never leave the game. It just migrates host and there name is now changed.

It says "gamertag1" has changed his name to "gamertag2". Thats exactly what it says in the kill feed. Then they continue playing under that new name. I'm pretty sure it resets their score in the lobby too.
#17Tye HackersPosted 12/4/2012 12:11:42 PM
the TC is pretty dense... do they not understand?
#18twotonez(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:08:26 PM
Tye Hackers posted...
the TC is pretty dense... do they not understand?

Understand what? No ones leaving the game. Shed your elite knowledge on us please.

Please bro I need to know. You seem like you're a such a badass and know what you're talking about. I'm just to dense, so help me understand.

Then can you teach me how to dropshot and quickscope? I want to snipe but people keep saying I'm hardscoping them. What does that mean? I just want to be elite like the rest of you guys!

lol hahahaha.

Love the people on the internet they're just so.........ELITE!
#19unpleasant_milkPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:20 PM
I have seen this too. First and only game this seems to happen on.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....