The ADS time for LMGs

#11elchris79Posted 12/4/2012 2:11:31 AM
AngelicTouch99 posted...
elchris79 posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...
The quickdraw+dexterity is not enough of a difference to make it worth the points from your pick 10. Its an LMG, and needs to be played as such. This means pre-ads at nearly all times, being aware of your surrounding, ect. You cant treat it like an SMG. My best games have been with the MK48 and I dont use the stock or the quickdraw. You have to play to the weapon's strengths.

You sound very smug. The nature of these maps mean you're saying camo or die.

Alright baddie. You're right, using a LMG the way its supposed to be used instead of blowing all of your points to try and make it into a gimped SMG is camping. I can guess by your post you whine about people taking cover and using target finder when you die lol

You had a valid argument til those last three letters. Now you just look silly. And since you started this... How should a LMG be played? What you're suggesting is that a sniper cannot move, in terms of how it's used RL. This isn't RL. It's a game. Apart from the maps one of the few things 3arch could've made better was the movement of the LMGs.
#12AngelicTouch99Posted 12/4/2012 2:29:42 AM
elchris79 posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...
elchris79 posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...
The quickdraw+dexterity is not enough of a difference to make it worth the points from your pick 10. Its an LMG, and needs to be played as such. This means pre-ads at nearly all times, being aware of your surrounding, ect. You cant treat it like an SMG. My best games have been with the MK48 and I dont use the stock or the quickdraw. You have to play to the weapon's strengths.

You sound very smug. The nature of these maps mean you're saying camo or die.

Alright baddie. You're right, using a LMG the way its supposed to be used instead of blowing all of your points to try and make it into a gimped SMG is camping. I can guess by your post you whine about people taking cover and using target finder when you die lol

You had a valid argument til those last three letters. Now you just look silly. And since you started this... How should a LMG be played? What you're suggesting is that a sniper cannot move, in terms of how it's used RL. This isn't RL. It's a game. Apart from the maps one of the few things 3arch could've made better was the movement of the LMGs.

I already explained to you how a LMG should be used. You need good map awareness and to stay in areas friendly to your weapon. You dont strap on lightweight and quickdraw and start sprinting around like you are using a SMG because you will get slaughtered then come back whining that SMGs are overpowered.

Play to guns strengths - massive clip, low recoil and excels at long range fights. Everyone will have their own preferences, but blowing the option of another perk or of a betty (not even for the kill, just so you hear it go off and know an enemy is in the area) just so your ads time is .08 faster...no not worth it.

I never said a sniper should not move, just like I never said to not move with LMGs....ffs.