I saw someone repeatedly killing himself with his own grenades

#1reptileeggPosted 12/3/2012 11:33:02 PM
he went like totaly 0 - 43 or something. For what philosophical reason did this happen?
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/3/2012 11:35:01 PM
He's a dick and wants to play against people worse than him to feel good about himself.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3curtlandPosted 12/3/2012 11:36:16 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
He's a dick and wants to play against people worse than him to feel good about himself.

Possibly. Or some kid logged in to his brothers account to destroy his K/D ratio.

(b'-')b
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#4reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:36:36 PM
curtland posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Possibly. Or some kid logged in to his brothers account to destroy his K/D ratio.

(b'-')b

ha ha ha ha ha. LOL
#5elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:48 PM
Maybe. He just thought it would be funny? Maybe he was cooking and trying to kill himself before it landed? Maybe he was using his anal retentive friend's profile without him knowing, and trying to make him rage next time he saw it? Who knows?
#6flagg2kplusPosted 12/3/2012 11:46:49 PM
curtland posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

(b'-')b

lol maybe. This does seem like something my friends and I would do to each other.

If this was the case and it was me, whoever did it would get punched in the nuts.

Not because I care much about my K/D, but because a punch to the nuts would seem fitting.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#7supercoolisaacPosted 12/3/2012 11:48:45 PM
Saw someone who went 0-50+ in league several games in a row...this is just sad.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 12/3/2012 11:54:21 PM
Sometimes it just some kid who's too young to get what he's doing. I ran across a kid playing L4D who claimed to be 3 or something who was just emptying all his ammo into a grocery cart in a game of survivial. It was 5 in the morning or something, I doubt his parents knew he was out of bed.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#9flagg2kplusPosted 12/4/2012 12:44:36 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Sometimes it just some kid who's too young to get what he's doing. I ran across a kid playing L4D who claimed to be 3 or something who was just emptying all his ammo into a grocery cart in a game of survivial. It was 5 in the morning or something, I doubt his parents knew he was out of bed.

My friend lets his 3 year old son "play" sometimes.

Usually he ends up just shooting the sky.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#10Locke4382Posted 12/4/2012 12:54:23 AM
Probably his dog chewing on the controller.