I saw someone repeatedly killing himself with his own grenades

#11Lisbon14215Posted 12/3/2012 11:54:38 PM
I had to laugh when I saw this topic. One of my favorite things to do in MW3 was see how many times I could kill myself with C4 in a single round. Especially funny when done in a game of GW KC. I'd flank to the enemy spawn, tac insert, kill myself, and repeat. Worked really well on Village. In one game the other team just camped my tac insert and waited for me to kill myself so they could grab my tag. So much hatemail after that game!
#12HillyGamerPosted 12/4/2012 12:25:20 AM
I used to do that in blops 1. I was atrocious at the game anyway so I would see how many times I could kill myself in one game. Ended up going something like 0-150 in one game on summit. Felt good man.
#13DefectslolPosted 12/4/2012 12:32:53 AM
I did this a couple of games a few days ago but with C4. I kept getting tossed into losing games where my team was getting decimated all day. I managed to go from 1.5 kdr to a .4 people would see me going 0-100+ and say how terrible I was. It's funny people don't even notice the kill feed and just assume you're bad.
#14saosinpunk1829Posted 12/4/2012 12:46:23 AM
What level? Also the date it happened would be interesting because...i was playing with my little brother in law and he kept doing it. It drove me crazy because I was trying to win and he was just bringing the team down. He would also jump off the cliffs because he said he looked like a dolphin. It would be pretty funny if it was him you were taking about
---
Have you ever played the game: Off? It's really easy. I can beat Off about 5 times in one day
#15reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:30:11 AM
saosinpunk1829 posted...
What level? Also the date it happened would be interesting because...i was playing with my little brother in law and he kept doing it. It drove me crazy because I was trying to win and he was just bringing the team down. He would also jump off the cliffs because he said he looked like a dolphin. It would be pretty funny if it was him you were taking about

probably was him. Was last week on Plaza
#16HillyGamerPosted 12/4/2012 1:36:11 AM
Defectslol posted...
I did this a couple of games a few days ago but with C4. I kept getting tossed into losing games where my team was getting decimated all day. I managed to go from 1.5 kdr to a .4 people would see me going 0-100+ and say how terrible I was. It's funny people don't even notice the kill feed and just assume you're bad.

I know that feel bro, being in New Zealand doesn't bode we'll for connection so the games where I spawn into a losing team are even worse. Ill usually just pull out the ballistic knife and c4 and try to have fun because its a given that it will be a loss and a bad KD for me
#17Assassin_X_GethPosted 12/4/2012 2:06:27 AM
I do that in previous games in the series when I am bored. People think I suck or don't know what I am doing. They fail to realize its a video game and I am showing them games can be outside silly things like K/D ratios and rankings. Whats funny is when they mock me enough thinking I am crap, then I play seriously and cream them and come in 1st. Then they think I am cheating lol.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#18DKryptonPosted 12/4/2012 2:09:09 AM
Idk, one time I was bored in MW3 and I C4'd myself as much as I could in 1 match and I ended up going like 0-130. Kinda funny.
#19alphonsoeqPosted 12/4/2012 2:21:08 AM
DKrypton posted...
Idk, one time I was bored in MW3 and I C4'd myself as much as I could in 1 match and I ended up going like 0-130. Kinda funny.

Haha, I did the same thing on MW3 I got to 0 - 143. Just had to see how many deaths I could get
---
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.
#20PurificationPosted 12/4/2012 2:30:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]