I saw someone repeatedly killing himself with his own grenades

#21AK47plzPosted 12/4/2012 2:33:10 AM
maybe he's depressed irl and was thinking about killing himself. Dark, but you never know.
---
terran
#22DarkFang94Posted 12/4/2012 2:34:02 AM
Was his name KYR Sp33dy?
---
PSN - darkfang94
#23jaoman9Posted 12/4/2012 2:46:04 AM
my friend does this all the time when he gets bored of playing cod
#24DKryptonPosted 12/4/2012 2:59:11 AM
DarkFang94 posted...
Was his name KYR Sp33dy?

Him and "the crew" had a contest to see who could kill themselves the most times doing suicide C4'ing. That's where I got the idea.
#25ty1098Posted 12/4/2012 3:02:32 AM
Purification posted...
Godzilla was f'cking the dude's a** and the intense pain and pleasure caused him to scream and blow himself as a representation of his divine feelings. His death at explosions symbolized the intense explosions going on in his mind at that very moment of intense f*cking.

That honsetly sounds like something my best friend would say. Is that you Dan?
---
Or a movie where a disabled kid turns into a wookie and explodes saving the day? -Coontemptus
#26Snazzy21Posted 12/4/2012 3:04:41 AM
A friend of mine actually does this when he gets really pissed off with CoD. I find is quite funny.
#27Longhorn58Posted 12/4/2012 3:11:34 AM
Back in MW3 me and a buddy were talking trash on this one guy. We kept smashing him then one game he ends up on our team. All game he blew himself up with c4 talking about how KD dosnt matter. I'd say the same thing if mine was as low as his #>.05#
---
Its true you are nearly unstopable your mom tried birth control and your father didnt want you, but you survived
#28OmgitsMarioPosted 12/4/2012 4:05:22 AM
You guys are taking this game to seriously...
He was just screwing himself for the fun of it. That so hard to believe? Stuff ain't that serious...
---
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
#29jsf1331_psnPosted 12/4/2012 8:44:34 AM
I saw a guy who would do the same thing every life. Spawn with an lmg and hold down fire while walking in a straight line like the terminator, except if the terminator couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and could be killed in less than a second.
#30DefectslolPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:49 AM
HillyGamer posted...
Defectslol posted...
I did this a couple of games a few days ago but with C4. I kept getting tossed into losing games where my team was getting decimated all day. I managed to go from 1.5 kdr to a .4 people would see me going 0-100+ and say how terrible I was. It's funny people don't even notice the kill feed and just assume you're bad.

I know that feel bro, being in New Zealand doesn't bode we'll for connection so the games where I spawn into a losing team are even worse. Ill usually just pull out the ballistic knife and c4 and try to have fun because its a given that it will be a loss and a bad KD for me

It's rough being a solo player sometimes you get put into losing teams that just don't want to win. I guess too many people care about their stats.