So can we all agree this was the worst campaign in the series?

#11masterkittPosted 12/4/2012 1:49:12 AM
2nd best campaign behind Black Ops.
---
http://i.imgur.com/X8PbA.gif http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly66u4lswo1qgoi9lo1_400.gif http://i.imgur.com/n7dJb.gif
#12RiverofDenialPosted 12/4/2012 1:58:43 AM
Haven't played a second of it yet, but I've heard nothing but good about it.

Besides, who cares about campaigns in a CoD game.

It's like buying an RPG game and not playing it for the storyline.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#13NinjaDeath911Posted 12/4/2012 3:40:19 AM
ernie2cool posted...
Obviously the campaigns appeal at different people , I like the MW campaigns and so do most people I know (we are older games from like 25-40) they are just good. For the Bo2 campaign there was a lot of boring moments and I never really enjoyed it.

They promised so much in the trailers , I actually was glad that the campaign was shorter than in BO1.

Like that RTS mission , you did only have to play the tutorial but still how ridiculous is it to have to defend 3 points ? Thats just chaos not fun.

Speak for yourself
I'm 30
BLOPS1 Campaign was awesome, this one is almost as good. Its almost cliche but COD4 had the best campaign

Somehow infinity ward managed to not only screw up the multiplayer but also destroyed the story line.
#14Longhorn58Posted 12/4/2012 4:11:55 AM
Never played the campigen since World at War
---
Its true you are nearly unstopable your mom tried birth control and your father didnt want you, but you survived
#15Frost_MirrorPosted 12/4/2012 4:34:25 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
JOSEFINA ARRRAHGHHGHGHG JOSEFINA
#16RPG0ddessPosted 12/4/2012 4:36:34 AM
They left out some things..but overall id say its the best yet.
---
How we've survived so misguided is a mystery- MJK
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#17fakesoundofprogressPosted 12/4/2012 5:01:57 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
JOSEFINA ARRRAHGHHGHGHG JOSEFINA

yeah didnt like that part, or the part when your back as Mason and you see him casually strolling through the barn, should have thought that though!

I enjoyed most of the campaign, but I think some parts of the story were a bit balls!

But overall enjoyed it, hate the MP and Zombies, went on for so long about how amazing it was gonna be and neither are working for me
#18kingsteve1515Posted 12/4/2012 5:07:20 AM
It was too repetitive and cliched, but it was still entertaining. I liked the fact the story can change and a couple of missions were pretty good. Not great but not the worst.
---
I'll take a potato chip.....and EAT IT!
#19Gamerguy92Posted 12/4/2012 5:22:27 AM(edited)
I think it's a great storyline. Looks like the responses aren't quite what you expected, huh, TC?
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#20ish0turfac3Posted 12/4/2012 5:37:09 AM
RiverofDenial posted...
Haven't played a second of it yet, but I've heard nothing but good about it.

Besides, who cares about campaigns in a CoD game.

It's like buying an RPG game and not playing it for the storyline.

... have you ever played a hacknslash or loot based rpg?
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."